• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

please tell us that isn't true.

that would be amazing trolling

like... her actual parents? not like a kooky uncle and his wife or something... but HER PARENTS?!?!

no my wife's dad's brother and his wife

kooky uncle and wife

the pillow sucks ass too

It was more that i wanted to use a Rick and Morty gif and that was the first opportunity that presented itself. No one has said anything particularly stupid yet which is the wheelhouse for Rick gifs. I thought Townie was being very awkward and self-conscious but couldn't find a good R&M awkward gif.

I think Knight's claim is ... not great.

this doesn't really do anything for me "@eagles"

no my wife's dad's brother and his wife

kooky uncle and wife

the pillow sucks ass too

I have been debating about getting the my pillow - the dude is hot garbage, but before I knew he was a kook, had heard good things. So its a no?

I have been debating about getting the my pillow - the dude is hot garbage, but before I knew he was a kook, had heard good things. So its a no?

I can only speak to the full length body pillow, which is not of good quality.

Ooh man, that was weird, I don't think I have ever typed out the work kook, must have subconsciously stuck in my head from your post.

this doesn't really do anything for me "@eagles"

I am totally uninterested in “doing things for you”.

this feels likeciv Rommy btw. Even with his garbage defense of knights garbage claim.

Monday majo's seem like a lot less fun, so I am choosing to not advocate for one. Right now.

this game really doesn't have the same monday feel to it as one with 50 pages of sunday night nonsense banter

I feel like this is probably civromanov.

Listen bub, I don't need you telling me what is and isn't feels like. I can determine that for myself. Well, that's actually generally untrue.

But anywho, that statement had more to do with GAT than romanov.

Back