• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

I’m not wildly enthusiastic about dv7 so far. GAt I didn’t care much about as of romanov’s “real vote” post but I didn’t like the over explainy response.

I don't like the toogs entry (RNG is an easy way to get around a read)

I agree with da about numbers awk entry callout of knight and also think doofus was over the top about a policy lynch for the same

I agree with da about numbers awk entry callout of knight and also think doofus was over the top about a policy lynch for the same

Not great bob

Calls out 3 players. Votes for none.

will change my vote from dv7, who i voted for without him entering

buncha nervous nellies this game without banter

Eh I don’t care about toog entry. He used to do shit like that all the time. Doofus’ post was a little tinglier to me.

But that’s not all! Rush is known for live albums that represent the previous 4 albums. If a live album is chosen for the album of the day, ANY of the albums represented in the live album can PM the mod for his power on a first come basis.

Assuming all albums are civs, which it sounds like based off "The good news is that the rest of the albums have banded together to keep the music of Rush alive," when a live album is the day, albums with powers should take a tiered strategy towards PMing for their power. This will allow us to have the most helpful specials receive their power while also giving civ specials solid information about other civ specials out there that could prove helpful.

How powerful your special is will determine when you should PM the mod to get your power. People - if you think I missed a power that's fine, probably not best for people to start listing them as it could help mafia find civ specials. If I didn't list your power, use your judgment for where it falls.

Obviously this isnt an exact science but if the round is 2 hours, and starts at 11:30 and ends at 1:30, the following roles would PM at the following times:

Cop - 11:31
Angel - 11: 45
Watcher - 12
Tracker - 12:15
BG - 12:30
RB - 12:45
1-time Immunity - 1
Vig - 1:15

If the tracker PMs at 12:15 and gets his power, he'll know it is highly unlikely we have a cop or angel out there. If he does not get his power, he'll know there's at least a stronger power out there than he is. And best of all, only civ specials will get this information so they can use it how they see fit throughout the game.

I'm just super happy to be here and not be 50 pages behind.

I believe Da has voted for me day one three of the last four days. Added to the fact that he didn’t make any analysis (unless I missed a post of his ) - simply voted for me - doesn’t give me strong confidence that Da’s vote is due to an “awkward entry callout.”

I vote for Knight day one every game for the same reason doofus pointed out earlier.

All in all this reads as fake analysis to me - or at the least analysis intended to look as if townie is working to find mafia early on.

Assuming all albums are civs, which it sounds like based off "The good news is that the rest of the albums have banded together to keep the music of Rush alive," .

do you read bro "the lies and propaganda have corrupted some of Rush’s greatest albums, who are aiding these no fun-havers in the quest to make the world a worse place."

Assuming all albums are civs, which it sounds like based off "The good news is that the rest of the albums have banded together to keep the music of Rush alive," when a live album is the day, albums with powers should take a tiered strategy towards PMing for their power. This will allow us to have the most helpful specials receive their power while also giving civ specials solid information about other civ specials out there that could prove helpful.

How powerful your special is will determine when you should PM the mod to get your power. People - if you think I missed a power that's fine, probably not best for people to start listing them as it could help mafia find civ specials. If I didn't list your power, use your judgment for where it falls.

Obviously this isnt an exact science but if the round is 2 hours, and starts at 11:30 and ends at 1:30, the following roles would PM at the following times:

Watcher - 12
1-time Immunity - 1

If the tracker PMs at 12:15 and gets his power, he'll know it is highly unlikely we have a cop or angel out there. If he does not get his power, he'll know there's at least a stronger power out there than he is. And best of all, only civ specials will get this information so they can use it how they see fit throughout the game.

#docriversGIF

Watcher - 12
1-time Immunity - 1

what the absolute fuck did I just read?

MV5BYjc2ZTliZTYtOWI4NS00YmYzLWJhZGMtODg0NmUyZmFhMDZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

Watcher - 12
1-time Immunity - 1

I'm not reading this

***Knight***

In light of recent games where early claims have skated (and or just never been addressed) Knight can’t stand the thought of not being the first mafia member to try the same so he can brag about it for eternity.

what do you mean by "not being the first mafia member to try the same"

early claim skate?

Nonny, just self-silence yourself until like day 7

Thanks in advance.

do you read bro "the lies and propaganda have corrupted some of Rush’s greatest albums, who are aiding these no fun-havers in the quest to make the world a worse place."

#docriversGIF
This was all an effort to see who knew that albums could be bad.

GOT EM BOYS!

(But really, definitely didn't read that as such the first time through but now see it. So guess it's just a mad dash.)

Eagles_Legendz;3520899[B said:
]I’m not wildly enthusiastic about dv7 so far.[/B] GAt I didn’t care much about as of romanov’s “real vote” post but I didn’t like the over explainy response.

Show your work to the class, please.

Back