• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

I will vote for

1. gouda
2. eagles
3. numbers

and of course I am always on board to vote for nonny

Ryala is a weak point for me because he's fun to play with and good at skating. He hasn't done anything that makes me read him civ yet. Jman is also really good at seeming civ when he's maf. I don't remember if there was anything else specifically. I've been pretty busy the last two days and the overnights have been shit so I don't have any smoking gun

If we believe claims there are only so many places to go, and I know I'm civ.

This is also one of the easiest ways to find mafia. Civs don't care about people clearing themselves through dumb shit. And they don't get mad about claims being alive

I could get on board a numbers train

I wanna say numbers has felt civ-y to me but I have no reason that I can think of to make that claim

That's certainly A defense, but whatever, no need to go through it yet. I think I still lean gouda and then you/knight/jman are varying levels of close

I guess I'd consider eagles too, but the logic so far is only WHY IS EAGLES ALIVE, which isn't super convincing to me.

Vote Count as of Post #1324

Eaglez (3) - SD3, Nonny, JMan
Gouda (2) - JTP, Numbers
JMan (1) - Gouda

YTV - Lots
VOD - Ryala, Toogs, Knight

Ryala is a weak point for me because he's fun to play with and good at skating. He hasn't done anything that makes me read him civ yet. Jman is also really good at seeming civ when he's maf. I don't remember if there was anything else specifically. I've been pretty busy the last two days and the overnights have been shit so I don't have any smoking gun

If we believe claims there are only so many places to go, and I know I'm civ.

Other than killing maf D1 and leading the charge on the other dead maf, I guess I have been skating.

If a watcher/tracker/GF hunter (wasting any actual protection would be dumb) wants to vet my claim, just target me. Shit's gonna fail, yo.

Dude, you are hella important. You could target me at night and so could every other special. You'd be able to basically narrow the pool so hardcore.

I've been thinking about knight's role. I think he has a sensor role of sorts. The first post was his initial claim which was discussed a lot d1; second was his last post. I told numbers that I thought knight was holding something back about his role. I think rather than nullifying actions against him he gets information regarding people visiting him at night, and this was his attempt to do that.

Happy to get thoughts on it. /blabla eagles discussing role theorizing rather than play. thx.

I guess I'd consider eagles too, but the logic so far is only WHY IS EAGLES ALIVE, which isn't super convincing to me.

that isn't the only logic, redwing did a good job laying out better logic than this

And thinking through this more, I think this should move Jman up the list a little

Gouda and Eagles both going directions different than the other is VERY interesting.

i think i'm talking myself into gouda and eagles being teammates

We probably are

Also I just said I'd kill knight

MOD NOTE: Because I think it's cool and didn't get to put it on my day start post at the time, here's the album cover for Presto.

0rDMrdM.png

Continue

think this was a bad numbers post, there are so many though

Coming out with that info is dumb. If he knows he has that power, he claims to the mod then comes out with a ridiculous power that either gets him claimed or hit later in the game once a few powers are out. Now the mafia gets to decide.

And my opinion on JTP actively talking about another mafia player still in the game on another thread while this game was ongoing doesn’t have anything to do with my alignment. I think he should’ve been AA’d because it’s beyond ridiculous.

There is more to it than that.

- Trying to skate by on the early dv7 vote which I don't believe is all that clearing given eagles as mafia puts votes on the people he thinks look bad.
- Very late vote on doofus that gets no credit.
- Pushed to kill tim over gouda (which only applies if they're maf teammates)
- Bad SD3 analysis earlier when imo, SD3 is pretty damn clear. I don't believe eagles actually would believe mafSD3 would make up that role and come out as he did.

And then the whole thing about how he has survived multiple days when he looked pretty civvy early on.

Quoting myself is one of my great joys in this game. Really makes you think about me more. Yeah, that ryala had a really good point, you should build on that point ryala

Back