• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

that's a (CIV) thing to do, guy

hard disagree. see, for example, doofus in the mid/end game last week. that some of the albums were bad was stated in literally the sentence prior to the one Numbers quoted.

hard disagree. see, for example, doofus in the mid/end game last week. that some of the albums were bad was stated in literally the sentence prior to the one Numbers quoted.

way to "take a stand" like a civ

I’m somehow a gunsmith again. But I have to claim my role and have my album pulled to get a gun. Also, I can only create one gun. Also, I’m probably not gonna give it out based on my 0fer record last game.

I was talking about specific claims beyond “I am vanilla civ” with pressure on. Masons last game, Knight last game, my bomb role a few weeks back, JTP a couple games ago.

I actually agree with your logic. I'm ok with knights claim this game, though.

I’m somehow a gunsmith again. But I have to claim my role and have my album pulled to get a gun. Also, I can only create one gun. Also, I’m probably not gonna give it out based on my 0fer record last game.

You played the role correctly last game. Just don't give out the gun until there is someone clear

Like me. I am clear. Give me a gun

This is an oddly specific joke. Or are you actually claiming something?

This is an oddly specific joke. Or are you actually claiming something?

What’s oddly specific about it? He was a gunsmith last game and is now saying he has the same role. People he gave guns to last game didn’t kill any mafia.

I don’t think Da has ever agreed with anything I’ve posted so I’m inherently sketchy of his earlier agreement with me.

Townie has been pretty weird.

Vote Count as of Post #134

Knight (3) - doofus, Numbers, RW
JTP (2) - DV7, Nonny
Gater (2) - Rommy, Gouda
Numbers (2) - Da, Townie
JMan (1) - Hoop
Tim (1) - Mako
Hoop (1) - Knight
Nonny (1) - SD3
Parlay (1) - Toogs
Da (1) - Gater

YTV - Ryala, Eaglez, Parlay, JMan, Tim, JTP

Last edited:
I don’t think Da has ever agreed with anything I’ve posted so I’m inherently sketchy of his earlier agreement with me.

Townie has been pretty weird.

Im agreeable, I agree with most anyone about anything. Except for ryalamans terrible movie takes, those are just bad.

Vote Count as of Post #134

Knight (3) - doofus, Numbers, RW
JTP (2) - DV7, Nonny
Gater (2) - Rommy, Gouda
Numbers (2) - Da, Townie
JMan (1) - Hoop
Tim (1) - Mako
Hoop (1) - Knight
Nonny (1) - SD3
Parlay (1) - Toogs
Da (1) - Gater

YTV - Ryala, Eaglez, Parlay, JMan, Tim, JTP