• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

An additional note on Knight’s claim (if we are supposed to take it seriously) is that it seems where many roles are conditional on the album mechanism Knight’s isn’t conditional at all. Something to keep in mind

An additional note on Knight’s claim (if we are supposed to take it seriously) is that it seems where many roles are conditional on the album mechanism Knight’s isn’t conditional at all. Something to keep in mind

A role that cannot be killed at night, ever, would be an insanely powerful role for a civ. A decently powerful role as mafia. Without making myself seem sketchy, I agree that he is likely not a full whatever he is.

If he's a civ then he's almost certainly a BPV who is overstating his role . This is what he does though...every single game.

To the point earlier, I don't even think this claim is bad D1 (if it's true). It's just having to sort through the slop he posts every game to determine if he's telling the whole truth, half truths, or no truth.

GAT is just firing at everyone in thread that posts at him

giphy.gif

Well this is easy.

Mako gives someone a gun. Someone shoots Knight.

Or I could give it to you and you could tell me you’re gonna shoot knight and then go all Leroy Jenkins and then shoot doofus because you don’t like his tone.

If he's a civ then he's almost certainly a BPV who is overstating his role . This is what he does though...every single game.

To the point earlier, I don't even think this claim is bad D1 (if it's true). It's just having to sort through the slop he posts every game to determine if he's telling the whole truth, half truths, or no truth.

Thanks for the drive by bullshit analysis Terry Bradshaw

i'd go doofus as well as gat, and no this aint no dikr1din

MOD NOTE: In case you didn't see it from the signup thread and since I didn't explicitly state it, GoalieMom is my co-mod this week. She knows all of your secrets and can sniff out all of your lies.

Next to post - who's it gonna be?

Old man up early Parlay is my bet. He's either next to post, or he'll respond on Wednesday.

Then again it could be Redwing who's old too (but younger than me)

And PHDeac's not playing so it won't be him

Could it be Knight? We'll know when he arrives for sure if nothing else

Ryala will be last to roll in late to get a vote in before the deadline

Unless of course, timdunk plays his normal game of hiding as long as possible and making throwaway votes

Mako, I have no idea on, but at some point he'll play very well while remarking how badly he's playing

Bym - thanks for starting this when only I'm up and around so I can make a natural entrance to the thread

I've been playing mafia with hoop for a long time. Not sure I've ever seen jokey, fun hoop. Not quite sure what to make of it. I kinda like it.

Or I could give it to you and you could tell me you’re gonna shoot knight and then go all Leroy Jenkins and then shoot doofus because you don’t like his tone.

That really doesn't sound like a horrible idea. At the least I'd ensure we lynch knight the next day, right?

Back