• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

i wanted to banter with hoop first thing this morning but he bolted right when i showed up

Don't see the value in lynching him here.

This is a non-agreement post.

Yeah obviously depends on if you think Knight is telling the truth or not. I don’t think he is telling the whole truth and i don’t think that’s civ behavior. The additional upside is that since knight always does this, we will be subjected to days of self-indulgent ramblings from knight which I find -EV overall to town in almost every game.

***Nonny*** because he's a cunt.

Pleasure the play with the rest of you fine gentlemen and ladies

I'm feeling apathetic about all of these silly claims and plans

Let's push GAT up and watch him dance

So what day should we lynch knight?

Are you suggesting that there isn't a role in the game that CANNOT be roleblocked, jailed, investigated, watched, tracked, killed, or bussed?

You sure you want to step out on that limb, bro?

***switch to knight***

JTP comes in with a more adversarial tone as mafia

JTP and Da are Civs

Knight and Parlay are mafia

Rush kinda sucks except for like 1 song guys. How did it get it's own mafia game

1) there is very little chance that there is 1x of a power role that activates only when their album is played. that means we've basically got 1x town powers with the chance to fight over powers on the live album days which is stupid underpowered. There is more to Nonny's post that doesn't make sense but i won't get into it yet. Add these to the part where he missed the corrupted albums and his long post is seems pretty poorly thought out and therefore dangerous for lazy civs to rely on.

2) people doubting Mako's claim make me very suspicious for reasons i won't get into yet -- that's why Da immediately got my vote. He has sounded civ since though.

***switch to no vote***

I'm dumber for reading this acrostic.

I haven't yet read my role, but I have court this morning and I'm worried about getting caught up.

***Hoop***

knight's claim in the next post is entirely dependent upon this post if you believe he didn't read his role when he posted that, his next post is civ. if you think he's FOS, probably not. pick your poison.

Back