• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

Not really.

Doofus has been claiming vanilla civ well
I claimed role cop to success
Eagles had a good claim of getting to ask the mod a question

I think we are seeing variance/randomness rather than a trend but that’s just me. If anything is a problem, it’s the fact that every game has too many claimable roles.

Vanilla civ claims are by far the best fake claims maf has right now. If done right, they can be quite good. Power claims become quite difficult given closed setups and watchers & trackers who can blow up your claim immediately. I'm thinking about making a game where it is open for maf and closed for civs sort of as a test lab to see if we can get more interesting fake claims/reduce the power of claimable roles.

Ryala: loves Geto Boys

Also Ryala: Calls his significant other his "partner"

They probably won't be d14 level noobs but they would be a solid addition, as would your "partner" I assume. Also stop calling her that, she's your slam piece this is still america

I also own about 30 more pairs of shoes than my PARTNER, think football is a barbaric sport that is not worth watching, and even my sweats are slim fit.

I'll just say I'm an album name. Not today's album. I'm basic betty right now.

No idea what power I could/would get when my album's day comes up. I'd rather not die, but I'm not going to vote to save myself.

I won't name my album now. There is no point given the OP/rules.

except i don't think dv7 is maf

i'm Permanent Waves, a rush fan's favorite rush album

would go gat or parlay or doofus or numbers

i'd rather not say what i can do when i get my power

Is adding an extra maf a good exchange for removing chatzy in a game? Would probably need to be a fairly vanilla game. All goons. They know each other obviously. Mod RNGs who gets to make the night hit each night.

Idk just throwing something at the wall

I've seen places where it's standard for mafia to only be able to communicate at night. This fits game flavor and is necessary during live play, for example. Mod could open chatzy and only allow usage at night.

Oops forgot to sign in on one of the other accounts

They probably won't be d14 level noobs but they would be a solid addition, as would your "partner" I assume. Also stop calling her that, she's your slam piece this is still america

What if I am gouda’s second account? Makes you wonder.

I'm pretty sure somebody like 8-10 years ago made a post as their parody account in a game.

I could be making that up though - I'm slightly (moderately?) hungover.

Also, Mako - you aren't bad at all, especially as a civ. Now you may be bad at mafia, but we don't know that yet. I've enjoyed your gameplay and your presence. Multiple LOL posts.

I am pretty sure knight played as a second account on the Maryland boards a loooong time ago, don't remember the reason or what happened. I also could be making this up like a weird fever dream or something.

I have requested to play two roles multiple times and been turned down. AR Yella Man or whatever would be great at two roles. Also, I have pronounced it in my head Rye-alla-man the whole time we have been playing mafia.

My partner did ask if she could play mafia with us because this is apparently a noticeable amount of my time. I should just act like she signed up and play a second account. I'd look like a maf god.

I mean, you could try something like that, but people would probably figure it out pretty quickly.

I am pretty sure knight played as a second account on the Maryland boards a loooong time ago, don't remember the reason or what happened. I also could be making this up like a weird fever dream or something.

I have requested to play two roles multiple times and been turned down. AR Yella Man or whatever would be great at two roles. Also, I have pronounced it in my head Rye-alla-man the whole time we have been playing mafia.

I did. It was Toogs' awesome idea. Players who swore up and down that Knight was terrible thought the sock played great. I think I told the terps I was from another mafia board and wanted to play with them.

I made it two or three games before I fucked it up. I had to be super careful about what device and location I used, because the mods there see IPs. I think I logged in on the wrong account in a sign up thread or something.

I did. It was Toogs' awesome idea. Players who swore up and down that Knight was terrible thought the sock played great. I think I told the terps I was from another mafia board and wanted to play with them.

I made it two or three games before I fucked it up. I had to be super careful about what device and location I used, because the mods there see IPs. I think I logged in on the wrong account in a sign up thread or something.

Feel like I might remember this

7erps and I once played as 7erps. He'd post, and then I'd post in a completely different tone with different reads.

It was good fun.

Back