• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Sign Ups Closed - Roles out Monday night

oh my god, I just slowly pulled a popcorn shell (from last night) out from behind my back-most molar and it felt/feels AMAZING.

in

and i think we open the thread today and have our first deadline at noontime tuesday

in

and i think we open the thread today and have our first deadline at noontime tuesday

giphy.gif

If this ends up as a big game, I may try something crazy. Also, several people posted without saying they are in. Please clarify if you want to play. Preferably using asterisks or boldface type.

I'll play but likely going to be far less active. Company is being asked to take PTO that week even though we can't really do much with it.

In. Memorial Day or Tuesday work.

Game will start Tuesday. Signups will close Sunday so I have time to adjust the game based on number of players.

I demand to be Wake Forest men's soccer. Unlimited vigs. But virtually guaranteed to lose in the end game.

Thanks in advance.

If I get 30+, this will be Power 5 conferences. Otherwise, it will be ACC, B1G, and Big 12.

I would like to request the University of Missouri, the Harvard of the midwest

Back