• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Sign Ups Closed - Roles out Monday night

You can probably add Toogs to the list. Anyone want to do a call to the Maryland boards?

You can probably add Toogs to the list. Anyone want to do a call to the Maryland boards?

It would be amazing if da and toogs were the same person with two personalities/accounts. They are kinda opposites other than both being giants

Not in and I am sad that I’m missing it. But happy to report that I have successfully returned to TX and am mostly moved in to the new place

Congrats gooner.

I will play but I have about 7 meetings Tuesday so be advised if I’m awol portions of d1-3

Not in and I am sad that I’m missing it. But happy to report that I have successfully returned to TX and am mostly moved in to the new place

Congrats dude. Let me know if saving yourself for marriage was worth it.

Congrats gooner.

I will play but I have about 7 meetings Tuesday so be advised if I’m awol portions of d1-3

Let me get this out of the way:

It's Day 1 and Eaglez is still alive! He must be mafia.

***Iggles***
(Waits for Gouda, nonny, jman, jtp and numbers to pile on)

Pretty sure that is his height as well. It's mine and I thought we were the same size.

I was 6'4" until a bulldozer accident brought me down to your pleb level. Went flying over a downed tree, rammed my head against the top of the cab. -1" and FUUUUUCK my neck.

Congrats on the new digs, friend.

Ryala, did you go to wake or MD? If you went to wake, I just met your brother who lives in Austin, but is back home in GSO for the pandemic.

Let me get this out of the way:

It's Day 1 and Eaglez is still alive! He must be mafia.

***Iggles***
(Waits for Gouda, nonny, jman, jtp and numbers to pile on)

The salt is amazing.

but

I didn't even vote for eagles.

Back