• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Sign Ups Closed - Roles out Monday night

If Popeye’s had better fries they’d be the best fast food restaurant

If Popeye’s had better fries they’d be the best fast food restaurant

This is a bad opinion that you should feel bad about.

Taco Bell

*Grand Canyon sized gap*

In-N-Out

*another massive gap*

Everywhere else

This is a bad opinion that you should feel bad about.

Taco Bell

*Grand Canyon sized gap*

In-N-Out

*another massive gap*

Everywhere else

I need to try In-N-Out

My top 5:

Bojangles
Cookout
McDonald’s
Taco Bell
Popeye’s

Probably in that order too. Bojangles is locked into number one because of its curing properties after a rough night.

FYI, roles and game thread will be out after the kid goes to bed, so around 8:30-9:00 probably.

In-n-outs fries are super gross. It holds it back.

Also, bojangles is not a top 3 chicken fast food restaurant. It is known. Popeyes cajun sparkle I could eat on anything.

In-n-outs fries are super gross. It holds it back.

Also, bojangles is not a top 3 chicken fast food restaurant. It is known. Popeyes cajun sparkle I could eat on anything.

This is accurate. Animal style fries are ok I guess, but it's a fundamentally different food that normal fries. The burgers are so far ahead of all other fast food joints that it stays locked in at #2 pretty easily. And Bojangles is probably further than just top 3. It's a fried chicken place and the chicken isn't good. Someone is gonna yell at me about biscuits, but if you claim to be a chicken place, the chicken shouldn't be inedible on its own.

I've eaten fast food once in the past 4 months and that was Culvers

I've eaten fast food once in the past 4 months and that was Culvers

Lol I had zero fast food in the past say 1 year except I had a cookie dough concrete from Culver’s yesterday. Was okay

Lol I had zero fast food in the past say 1 year except I had a cookie dough concrete from Culver’s yesterday. Was okay

I’ve also shit huge solid logs 3 times since then. You could build a deck out of them

Jesus. I thought I was a healthy eater.

I haven’t had a soda in 5 years though.

Jesus. I thought I was a healthy eater.

I haven’t had a soda in 5 years though.

I am drinking a diet orange soda as I type. I tried to make fun of gouda once, like 3 weeks ago. I have burned through many cases of orange soda since then. My inner Kansan is coming out. Soon I'll be voting for Sam Brownback and hating evolution too.

And do you people not get fast food on road trips? I don't often eat fast food or anything, but 3+ hour trips normally overlap with a meal.

I am drinking a diet orange soda as I type. I tried to make fun of gouda once, like 3 weeks ago. I have burned through many cases of orange soda since then. My inner Kansan is coming out. Soon I'll be voting for Sam Brownback and hating evolution too.

We have completely turned that page Bro Ryala according to some of my dumb relatives. We are now leftists who support Governor Kelly (except when we force through a budget bill after a 24 hour jam session at the deadline after being at voluntary recess for 2 weeks (totally unintentional timing!) by tacitly threatening to override Gov Kelly’s fatalistic future veto via legislative super majority dickslap.

Ad astra per aspera

I think if I'm a bro, I'm basically PC Principal, and South Park kinda sucks now so I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Back