• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Sign Ups Closed - Roles out Monday night

redwing42

Reaction score
Signup for next week is here. With Monday being Memorial Day, I will take suggestions on whether to Start on Monday or Tuesday. Roles will go out and thread will open the evening before Round 1... so some banter, but not a ton. I will take as many as want to play and adjust the balance from there. Once I finish writing it, of course.

1. Gouda
2. ryala
3. SD3
4. BYM
5. GM
6. Numbers
7. Deacsfan27
8. JTP
9. Da
10. Tejas
11. JMan
12. timdunk
13. Townie
14. Rommy
15. DV7
16. Mako
17. Nonny
18. PH
19. GAT
20. Toogs?
21. Manning
22. Eagles

Last edited:
IN. I vote Monday afternoon open, Tuesday AM first deadline

In. What if we split the difference and opened the thread on Sunday, but first deadline was Tuesday?

In, 8:00am tuesday start with 12:00pm, 2:30pm, and 4:30pm deadlines is my vote

I vote to start on Tuesday too.

Signup for next week is here. With Monday being Memorial Day, I will take suggestions on whether to Start on Monday or Tuesday. Roles will go out and thread will open the evening before Round 1... so some banter, but not a ton. I will take as many as want to play and adjust the balance from there. Once I finish writing it, of course.

I think you guys should try out the 9pm deadline.

Do you all remember the college football mafia game we played ages ago? It may have even been the first one on the Scout boards. It had John Bunting and Chuck Amato as mafia.

The last Redwing game I remember (not necessarily the last RW game) was the one about NHL and a SHAWN MICHAELS SWEET CHIN MUSIC DAY VIG!

i have like 9 meetings on tuesday because everything from monday got pushed

but sure

Back