• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Sign Ups Closed - Roles out Monday night

I have a v good banter topic that I'm waiting to drop so that I can get the full use out of it. Please open the thread

My banter topic is covid-“safe” vacation destinations within a 20 hour drive from KC. My list right now is:

- Remote (I.e., not by a party town) Panhandle FL beach house
- Remote Colorado cabin to hot box for a week and commune with nature
- Saying fuck it and going to Norway for a couple weeks (obviously not driving) but then quarantining afterward for 2 weeks

My banter topic is covid-“safe” vacation destinations within a 20 hour drive from KC. My list right now is:

- Saying fuck it and going to Norway for a couple weeks (obviously not driving) but then quarantining afterward for 2 weeks

We are really fucked for good getaways in the middle of this shithole country

Wait until after covid to go to Norway. It is pretty dope

I’m planning on going to CO in four weeks so do that

What would you even do in Norway right now? Just hang out in a house and work really weird hours before flying home? That definitely feels like a post-COVID trip. Japan is the play as a post-COVID trip though, always been on the list and award availability is very good.

Also - any recs on a good office chair? Trying to not break the bank but everything cheap sounds like a waste of money

Where are you going? Summit county has a lot of the covid

Probably Carbondale. My buddy’s grandparents have a small cabin there that they said we can use. If it I’ll probably just go to Estes Park/Boulder

Probably Carbondale. My buddy’s grandparents have a small cabin there that they said we can use. If it I’ll probably just go to Estes Park/Boulder

Get some takeout from notchtop. Good food

Back