• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

End of Week Mafia Signups - Sign Ups Closed, Game Open

DeacdeTejas

Reaction score
Any interest?

1. townie
2. gat
3. doofus
4. sd3
5. ph
6. jman
7. jtp
8. dv7
9. cheese
10. knight
11. toogs
12. goalie
13. rommy

Last edited:
I’d play but I’m camping out at Applebee’s tonight so I can get a good table tomorrow.

I'm in if we do this tomorrow with majority rounds lasting 1 hour after day is called, and max 20 minute nights.

For example, Day 1 ends at 10am, or when a majority is reached. Let's say majo at 9:30am; night is called, 20 minutes. At 9:50am, thread opens and goes until 10:50, or majority, whichever happens first. Let's say a majo happens at 10:03am, then night lasts until 10:23am; thread opens and we have until 11:23am to GIT 'ER DUN.

I can't handle a game going into the weekend.

I'm in if we do this tomorrow with majority rounds lasting 1 hour after day is called, and max 20 minute nights.

For example, Day 1 ends at 10am, or when a majority is reached. Let's say majo at 9:30am; night is called, 20 minutes. At 9:50am, thread opens and goes until 10:50, or majority, whichever happens first. Let's say a majo happens at 10:03am, then night lasts until 10:23am; thread opens and we have until 11:23am to GIT 'ER DUN.

I can't handle a game going into the weekend.

I'd do that too

Back