• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

End of Week Mafia Game Thread - Game over. Tejas loses

He's implying that JTPeePee died b/c he invited GM. Which is objectively untrue unless you believe that maf made no night hit.

Rommy, Gouda, Ph. re-roll.

They could’ve hit jtp overnight dingus

He's implying that JTPeePee died b/c he invited GM. Which is objectively untrue unless you believe that maf made no night hit.

Rommy, Gouda, Ph. re-roll.

Look at the order of operations dingle-berry

He's more hungover than I am and wanted the sweet release of death. Plus we figured it was a good way to find out your alignment since you refused to post anything but votes

Have we not played this game together before? I like to sit back and wait to see how things develop before I post anything of substance.

You're so dirty its literally seeping out of your pores.

A vote anywhere but Rommy today is the epitome of awful.

Look. Unless someone else is counter-claim that they were neighbro'd then I'm in charge here. You do what I say when I say it

Look. Unless someone else is counter-claim that they were neighbro'd then I'm in charge here. You do what I say when I say it

Gat, I’d just do what he says.

giphy.gif

The fact that GM isn’t majod for the maf win means she is maf, gat

goalie
gouda
rommy
ph
rommy
gat

gouda
goalie

POETRY BABY