• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

End of Week Mafia Game Thread - Game over. Tejas loses

My vote is going GAT or toogzy
leaning toogzy

@rommy, sorry about my misread day 1. I'll revisit that read on you, Jafar. (we are just referencing random Disney characters, right?)

you went for a separation play with gm, didn't you?

Got to go with toogs then SD3.

Weird round. Should have been an obvious majo if not for gat.

Meh, that's figure-outable by mafia at some point.

to Knight's idea for the neighborizor to recruit whoever they votes for first. I agreed that it was a dumb idea, but reading back, this post by toogs is rather suspicious considering he literally posts nothing else of note d1.

cause ^^^ that doesn't count.

that was toogs' entire contribution day 1.
----------------

that's a bit of genius hit from the maf. I got no special vibes from Townie at all

I know we aren't supposed to talk about the lynch or night kill(s) right out of the game, but that's one hell of a snipe.
burn this with fire

***DV7***

this ends toogs day 2 contribution. wonderful stuff.

-----------------------

guys I gave you obvious DV7 what more do you want

***DV7***

gat defo mafia too I forgot his tell. So one more after that

but he doesn't move his vote off me to "defo" mafia gat. hmmmm what a mystery!

and day 3 toogs' contribution is laid out there
-----------

this guy is also maf.

***vote for toogzy***

lol

oh stahp it

you pushing me up to 4 votes was an interesting choice end of day 3. would you care to explain to the class?

I was the 3rd vote on you, not 4th. And I vote for you because I think you're mafia.

I was the 3rd vote on you, not 4th. And I vote for you because I think you're mafia.

ok, my mistake, looking back - you got me within one of GM who was in the lead with 4 votes.

but my question would be why would mafia allow me to be pushed up to level with goaliemom if they were one mislynch away from a victory? that doesn't make any logical sense.

logic says im the 2nd most cleared person behind rommy

that's a bit of genius hit from the maf. I got no special vibes from Townie at all

I know we aren't supposed to talk about the lynch or night kill(s) right out of the game, but that's one hell of a snipe.

THIS IS NOT A POST A CIV MAKES KILL IT

ok, my mistake, looking back - you got me within one of GM who was in the lead with 4 votes.

but my question would be why would mafia allow me to be pushed up to level with goaliemom if they were one mislynch away from a victory? that doesn't make any logical sense.

logic says im the 2nd most cleared person behind rommy

You need to stop saying that and I do think you’re the second most cleared person behind rommy. Not a good look to keep repeating it.

also PH, never joins in the namecalling like he has this game with the numnuts thing. LETSGO

The inauthentic back and forth with Toogs doesn’t look good either.

facts are facts, friend. we are at 4:2 right now. cannot afford a mislynch so I'm not going to fuck about.

Player List:

2. gat - starting to consider civ
4. sd3 - leaning maf
5. ph - hmm
8. dv7 - breaker of chains
11. toogs - lol maf
13. rommy - clear

also

thumb_and-in-my-club-i-will-splash-the-pot-whenever-52392441.png

CIV:
That is the weirdest fucking night kill ever.

??? (civ)

CIV:
I did the same thing. Even went back and iso'd Townie thinking, "how in the ever living fuck did they do that?"

JTP is hella lucky. ***JTP***

THIS IS NOT A POST A CIV MAKES KILL IT

that n1 kill was out of left field and that it happened to the the angel was a wtfocopter. it is more weird to me that more people weren't perplexed by it.

Back