• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

End of Week Mafia Game Thread - Game over. Tejas loses

Dang. Had it nearly. Not sure why toogs went first.

Gg sd3, ph and goalie

im sending jtp a beer for the miscount. Probably got him lynched. He played neighborizer well.

Thanks Tejas for running and thanks to SD3 and PH for carrying the team!

PH gets the MVP.

Thanks for hosting tejas, that was fun. Perfectly moderated game

GJ ph

congrats on literally not playing the game!

sd3 and.... gat?

Ph going absent would just be so on brand.

LOL. Just hanging out in mafia chat talking about the future of work and education.

Good game. Nice poetry, gouda. Fortunately, we didn't really have to fight it.

LOL. Just hanging out in mafia chat talking about the future of work and education.

Good game. Nice poetry, gouda. Fortunately, we didn't really have to fight it.

Your acquiescence to the claim was what made me think you might be maf. Everything else you did was pretty good

SD3 and GM get major props for that Townie kill. He was their obvious choice without discussion.

Should I get all upset that I was run up while I was taking a nap and pull a parlay and call all of you shitty players for running someone up who clearly wasn't here?

Your acquiescence to the claim was what made me think you might be maf. Everything else you did was pretty good

The claim made sense. We thought they were going to neighborize GM Day 1. It was low risk to join in.

Back