• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

End of Week Mafia Game Thread - Game over. Tejas loses

Guys rommy hasn't posted in 5 minutes, he's mafia, kill him

sorry on phone. Be to computer shortly

dv7 - 2 - townie, jtp

ph - 2 - , toogs, gat
Doofus - 1 - sd3
townie - 1 - goaliemom
Rommy- 2- dv7, gouda
Gouda - 1-, doofus
Gat - 1- rommy
jtp - 1 - knight

Oh gouda is definitely mafia - I just meant after we lynch gouda we go to rommy and toogs next.

This is lazy. Just listing the most active or annoying players as mafia on Day 1? C'mon man. That's an attempt to lead without really leading.

doofus

I honestly do think rommy is mafia with his bullshit questions towards gouda early in this round, btw.

I think it's a tell of his.

Day 1 clears are dumb but I agree DV7 looks pretty good now. He wouldn't be responding the way he is as mafia.

Dude, clearing me is dumb. But I'm clear because I'm not acting like I would if I was mafia, so I'm clear.

I honestly do think rommy is mafia with his bullshit questions towards gouda early in this round, btw.

I think it's a tell of his.

Being obnoxious isn't necessarily a maf rommy tell. Probably just means he got enough sleep last night. Either way I'm not interested in dealing with it

I'll calm down tho. My office has pretty much already gotten everything out the door we needed to yesterday, so there is fuck all to do actual work wise until Tuesday.

I'm so booorrrreeeeeddd. Should have taken today off and just played FIFA and/or Red Dead all day.

Back