• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

End of Week Mafia Game Thread - Game over. Tejas loses

Being obnoxious isn't necessarily a maf rommy tell. Probably just means he got enough sleep last night. Either way I'm not interested in dealing with it

haha, I didn't find it obnoxious, but rather I've tended to noticed that Rommy likes to try to pry into votes a lot more when mafia. He does so as a civ too, but as a civ he asks actual good questions and not the "tell me more about that" variety, which is just wasted space in the conversation meant to look like he's engaged in the game.

I really don't like the posts by Ph.

I do think Rommy is playing differently than normal.

Ten mins

dv7 - 1 - , jtp
ph - 3- , toogs, gat, doofus
Doofus - 3 - sd3, ph, townie
townie - 1 - goaliemom
Rommy- 2- dv7, gouda
Gat - 1- rommy
jtp - 1 - knight

y'all can definitely kill me day one if you feel the need, but there are much better places to vote.

The people switching to me are being weird - SD3 was basically looking for anywhere to place his vote day one. Ph's switch to me made no sense at all either, especially couple with his weird "leader" logic.

I really don't like the posts by Ph.

I do think Rommy is playing differently than normal.

doofus hates when people say shit like this without pointing out examples.

yet just did so without voting for him or backing up his read.

INTERESTING.

y'all can definitely kill me day one if you feel the need, but there are much better places to vote.

The people switching to me are being weird - SD3 was basically looking for anywhere to place his vote day one. Ph's switch to me made no sense at all either, especially couple with his weird "leader" logic.

I didn't switch. That was my first post.

I had already voted before switching to you...

I mean there's a reason why ph, sd3, and townie are on me, while gouda/knight/rommy aren't on me.

We did the math. Impossible to be mafia 4 games in a row

Somebody is definitely being protected with the votes being switched to me. If I go then that's an easy ass place to start.

Somebody is definitely being protected with the votes being switched to me. If I go then that's an easy ass place to start.

this is better and more helpful if you truly are a civ

you can still switch to rommy!

Back