• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

End of Week Mafia Game Thread - Game over. Tejas loses

knight
gouda
goaliemom
jtp
knight

gat
rommy

rommy
sd3

Your maf lean from D1 on me is straight idiocy. Stop manufacturing shit. I didn't defend gouda. idgaf about gouda.

***rommy***

I went with Carly Rae in this mornings Friday free-for-all playlist. She's a goddess. Music is a tad weird but I dig it

ive got:

dv7, ph, and gouda as civ leans after d1
gat as maf lean after d1

sd3 shitting the bed today with a weak read on me that makes it appear like he is playing the game but really he isn't, so probably maf due to d2

I took my normal dump this morning and played some Clash of Clans while on the clock, thank you.

If it was obvious then why did your vote stay on GAT when it could have broken the tie?

Also - if SD3 comes back bad, I gotta remove my ph civ lean because SD3 implies in this post that I’m bad because I did not kill ph over doofus, ergo I protected ph somewhat. It’s tacitly connecting me to ph. Not saying it’s definitive, but it would just make me question my civ lean

Also - if SD3 comes back bad, I gotta remove my ph civ lean because SD3 implies in this post that I’m bad because I did not kill ph over doofus, ergo I protected ph somewhat. It’s tacitly connecting me to ph. Not saying it’s definitive, but it would just make me question my civ lean

This made my head hurt

that's a bit of genius hit from the maf. I got no special vibes from Townie at all

I know we aren't supposed to talk about the lynch or night kill(s) right out of the game, but that's one hell of a snipe.

burn this with fire

***DV7***

I think I'm gonna go back to sleep

If I'm the neighboriser I'm inviting toogs tonight

jman is playing hasn't posted yet. Could be an AA if he doesn't vote.

Back