Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Thread: End of Week Mafia Game Thread - Game over. Tejas loses

Why would SD3/Ph not be the obvious place to start after I got lynched in a run-up on D1? It was clear that somebody was being protected with me being pushed up there.
    Mother So Dear '12

Quote Originally Posted by jtpterp View Post
    Should I get all upset that I was run up while I was taking a nap and pull a parlay and call all of you shitty players for running someone up who clearly wasn't here?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Deacsfan27 View Post
    I mean there's a reason why ph, sd3, and townie are on me, while gouda/knight/rommy aren't on me.
    y'all can definitely kill me day one if you feel the need, but there are much better places to vote.

The people switching to me are being weird - SD3 was basically looking for anywhere to place his vote day one. Ph's switch to me made no sense at all either, especially couple with his weird "leader" logic.
    Somebody is definitely being protected with the votes being switched to me. If I go then that's an easy ass place to start.
    smh
    Mother So Dear '12

Why would SD3/Ph not be the obvious place to start after I got lynched in a run-up on D1? It was clear that somebody was being protected with me being pushed up there.
    CAUSE YOU ARENT EAGLES OBVIOUSLY

well, sd3 didn't have any votes day 1 and was first on you, so he wasn't involved in any run up

mebbe you have a better argument with Ph, but sd3 became more apparent d2&3. I just got blinders on re: toogzy
    Football. Bloody Hell.

I thought the Townie vote with 3 minutes left and no heat was a civ special play, knowing that he wasnt maf.

I will say the early civs lynched or killed nailed pretty much all the mafia. Mafia shot on townie was pretty clutch too

I would have figured this game out if I had only self-ISO'd. I blew it.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Can't do better on the hits. Both civ specials.

Quote Originally Posted by jtpterp View Post
    Should I get all upset that I was run up while I was taking a nap and pull a parlay and call all of you shitty players for running someone up who clearly wasn't here?
    I tasted your soul, but I couldn't tell between special and Maria

Quote Originally Posted by GoalieMom View Post
    tone
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    C'mon man. You know what you did.

But seriously, I'll let them tell if they want.
    lol k, i guess

i was barely awake

Wonder what happened to jman

Quote Originally Posted by gouda View Post
    Wonder what happened to jman
    Nothing, just completely spaced on it and by the time I checked on the board when I was eating lunch I saw I was AA’d. My bad y’all.

***KILL THE QUIETS***

Quote Originally Posted by Toogs View Post
    ***KILL THE QUIETS***
    Says the man with the fewest posts of anyone alive in final day

sure, but look at the next few. kill us all and civs win. I never hide as mafia. These clowns did.

Get sonned, clown

Quote Originally Posted by Toogs View Post
    sure, but look at the next few. kill us all and civs win. I never hide as mafia. These clowns did.
    Agreed. Was mostly giving you grief

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Things were quiet because we had the votes where we wanted them. That was a sign you should have fought harder to save yourself.