• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

End of Week Mafia Game Thread - Game over. Tejas loses

Why would SD3/Ph not be the obvious place to start after I got lynched in a run-up on D1? It was clear that somebody was being protected with me being pushed up there.

I mean there's a reason why ph, sd3, and townie are on me, while gouda/knight/rommy aren't on me.

y'all can definitely kill me day one if you feel the need, but there are much better places to vote.

The people switching to me are being weird - SD3 was basically looking for anywhere to place his vote day one. Ph's switch to me made no sense at all either, especially couple with his weird "leader" logic.

Somebody is definitely being protected with the votes being switched to me. If I go then that's an easy ass place to start.

smh

Why would SD3/Ph not be the obvious place to start after I got lynched in a run-up on D1? It was clear that somebody was being protected with me being pushed up there.

well, sd3 didn't have any votes day 1 and was first on you, so he wasn't involved in any run up

mebbe you have a better argument with Ph, but sd3 became more apparent d2&3. I just got blinders on re: toogzy

I thought the Townie vote with 3 minutes left and no heat was a civ special play, knowing that he wasnt maf.

I will say the early civs lynched or killed nailed pretty much all the mafia. Mafia shot on townie was pretty clutch too

Should I get all upset that I was run up while I was taking a nap and pull a parlay and call all of you shitty players for running someone up who clearly wasn't here?

I tasted your soul, but I couldn't tell between special and Maria

Wonder what happened to jman

Nothing, just completely spaced on it and by the time I checked on the board when I was eating lunch I saw I was AA’d. My bad y’all.

sure, but look at the next few. kill us all and civs win. I never hide as mafia. These clowns did.

Things were quiet because we had the votes where we wanted them. That was a sign you should have fought harder to save yourself.

Back