• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Look at the balls on Claws(on)

RacerDeac

#iwasright #rjlies
Reaction score
Nice to have a couple of coaches that don't lack confidence.
84f7692062a41dd6836156551430deed.jpg

Last edited:
Good for Clawson, Wake needs a coach with some bite. And we do think we’re the best program in the state. Ready for September.

I suspect the Wellman chains are coming off and these coaches are now being allowed to stand up a little.

Just my hunch. Wellman was just so terribly bad for modern college athletics. Incredibly bad.

Said it on the other thread but bring on the m f'ing rivalry.

If they're pissed Wake didn't recruit them and have a chip on their shoulder about it they've already got their answer.

Said it on the other thread but bring on the m f'ing rivalry.

If they're pissed Wake didn't recruit them and have a chip on their shoulder about it they've already got their answer.

Well they should enter the portal and ask to transfer!

I suspect the Wellman chains are coming off and these coaches are now being allowed to stand up a little.

Just my hunch. Wellman was just so terribly bad for modern college athletics. Incredibly bad.

This truly cannot be overstated

Scheduling these fucks remains as one of the dumber things we have done as a program. Rather play Maryland.

You really think Wellman had chains on Clawson? Said differently, you really think Clawson gave a shit about what wellman thought in regards to how to run his own program?

Scheduling these fucks remains as one of the dumber things we have done as a program. Rather play Maryland.

Sure it is always a tough, “trap” type of a game but it creates 10x the local fan interest and energy of say, the Duke game. Sadly it likely will be played without live spectators this year.

You really think Wellman had chains on Clawson? Said differently, you really think Clawson gave a shit about what wellman thought in regards to how to run his own program?

Yes. Something something something class something something culture.

They don’t know what’s coming to them. Sam, KW3, Sage and Greene will light up the score board on their defense. On our defense, I’m looking at Boogie, Johns and McCollum to make life a living hell at the line of scrimmage with Smenda, JaQuez and Greer behind them to clean up the mess

Absolutely. End of the day, Ronnie was still Clawson's boss. You don't piss in the boss' bowl of cereal without expecting repercussions.

Yes. Something something something class something something culture.
Also, isn't the seemingly most-accepted theory of Dino's firing was that it was due to Wellman not liking him and Dino telling Wellman that he wouldn't change his recruitment strategies & that Wellman was crazy for wanting to implement a "Hoosiers-esque" system, which was doomed to fail?

I could definitely see Wellman pushing stupid culture BS with all his coaches.

Do we still play the other team's fight song when they run on the field? That pissed me off every time (except for Army or Navy).

Back