• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

finally watching justified (quit for no reason after one season when it was on) and i'm wondering: is there any show with a bigger gap in quality between the show and the theme song? holy shit is the rap/country mashup bad.

ph jumped on the nonny train real quick but i probably would too if i died d1 a bunch.

i like gm's read on bym voting for her, i'll roll with it. ***bym***

LOL if anyone is reading anything into my GM vote or her reply to me. If I don’t get attached to another target and GM is in danger, I’ll switch off her. Not lynching last week’s mod on D1.

I kinda know how Toogs feels when I wake up and there are 200 more replies than when I went to bed.

And since I didn’t get to take part last night, we got an Awara mattress and I like it a lot.

Numbers - wtf
Da - civ
Eagles - civ
Nonny - maf lean
Townie - maf lean

I hate you people for making me 12 pages of garbage about mattresses, spicy drinks, and how many Thai places are <5 mins from where you live. If it had been about Thai massage places serving spicy drinks it would have been so much better.

Best part of N1 was buzzed Eagles.

I just read through the thread and thought Nonny had a super weird entry/follow-up. Timdunk and Ph also had super weird votes/clarifications for why they did it.

The only thing I firmly felt was the Townie "Sunday scaries" feeling from last night. First time I've really felt it since we started quarantine.

In better news, finally got the GF's shit moved out of Morganton so we can successfully move it again in two weeks when we move up to Pawleys.

If what I saw this weekend is indicative of the rest of America then we are screwed. Not a lot of masks, nobody giving a damn about social distancing in places where we needed to be. Frustrating as hell.

I really thought everyone had gotten better at mafia. I can’t wait to actually be mafia and just completely skate by. I’ve alluded to this before but it’s very easy to survive the early rounds as mafia.

1) don’t show up on the first day until later in the day
2) don’t give analysis
3) don’t really do anything
4) and don’t make long or explainy posts

It’s a bit lame but it works 100/100 times because early on it’s a numbers game and the longer a post is, the more likely a couple civs are gonna find something they don’t like and mafia can more easily faux-analysis a vote.

And I don’t care about saying this and risking my mafia strategy because when I’m eventually mafia, I’ll do exactly this and still skate by.

All this to say zero percent chance do I make the post I made as an entry as mafia. I did it because I was having fun and ready to start banter and didnt really have anything to lose. And the fact that some of the people that are pushing for this are, makes me rather suspicious.

I really thought everyone had gotten better at mafia. I can’t wait to actually be mafia and just completely skate by. I’ve alluded to this before but it’s very easy to survive the early rounds as mafia.

1) don’t show up on the first day until later in the day
2) don’t give analysis
3) don’t really do anything
4) and don’t make long or explainy posts

It’s a bit lame but it works 100/100 times because early on it’s a numbers game and the longer a post is, the more likely a couple civs are gonna find something they don’t like and mafia can more easily faux-analysis a vote.

And I don’t care about saying this and risking my mafia strategy because when I’m eventually mafia, I’ll do exactly this and still skate by.

All this to say zero percent chance do I make the post I made as an entry as mafia. I did it because I was having fun and ready to start banter and didnt really have anything to lose. And the fact that some of the people that are pushing for this are, makes me rather suspicious.

What is the length of a long post? How explainy does a post need to be?

I just read through the thread and thought Nonny had a super weird entry/follow-up. Timdunk and Ph also had super weird votes/clarifications for why they did it.

The only thing I firmly felt was the Townie "Sunday scaries" feeling from last night. First time I've really felt it since we started quarantine.

In better news, finally got the GF's shit moved out of Morganton so we can successfully move it again in two weeks when we move up to Pawleys.

If what I saw this weekend is indicative of the rest of America then we are screwed. Not a lot of masks, nobody giving a damn about social distancing in places where we needed to be. Frustrating as hell.

Doofus is also likely mafia

My comment about you wasn't alignment-determinative at all (or even game related), it was just saying I agree with you totally on the Sunday Scaries feeling.

Back