• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

Rommy and Townie mafia in the run on me.

Rommy because he's multiple times before tried to kill me early. Townie b/c of the read I think I've picked up (though still needs to be tested as can only remember I think one game with him being a civ).

Fight me!

It’s possible nonny is telling the truth and theyre also all mafia.

Samesies

Got tingles about ryala being mafia

I am even more clear than eagles.

Very serious breakdown of ryala's game:
People think I'm good as mafia, but that's the overrated part of my game. I have very obvious tells when I am a civ that I need to find a way to weave into my maf game. I often get got for bad reasons/logic as maf, but that's mostly because I didn't already do the thing and clear myself as a civ.

It’s possible nonny is telling the truth and theyre also all mafia.

It's possible. Rommy is more likely to be civ in a world where nonny comes back bad imo. Not cleared or anything, but tabled for a day or 2.

giphy.gif

ph is cleared then. Romanov I’m not sure.

I don't think I read that rommy post the same way as you honestly. He could be mafia, but I don't think the bad numbers read is the thing that I'd use against him.

I'm pretty sure it clears jmanslow, but I'm debating, since he voted twice

Without getting too angleshoot-y, I think I get what you're saying. I do not agree that it's clearing, but I can get there on a lean

I didn’t realize parlay wasn’t playing until this second. However we should have a late night discussion about what dumbtells are clearing and which aren’t.

Someone getting something wrong about the game is not alignment indicative. Me not knowing how OT is handled doesn’t mean I’m more or less likely to be mafia. So someone d1 not realizing whether a player is playing has not a single thing to do with their role. What IS clearing for dumbtells is if it’s related to your mafia. E.g. your mafia kills someone and the next day player x makes a case for why dead person is mafia. That player isn’t mafia because if they were they’d know who died that night (presumably).

= when someone says something wrong about the game, analysis should be would that person know that piece of information they got wrong if they were mafia. That’s when it’s clearing.

I don't think I read that rommy post the same way as you honestly. He could be mafia, but I don't think the bad numbers read is the thing that I'd use against him.

Let’s be clear. As I said, I’m not convinced of his alignment yet. But it was an odd post for him to make.

I didn’t realize parlay wasn’t playing until this second. However we should have a late night discussion about what dumbtells are clearing and which aren’t.

Someone getting something wrong about the game is not alignment indicative. Me not knowing how OT is handled doesn’t mean I’m more or less likely to be mafia. So someone d1 not realizing whether a player is playing has not a single thing to do with their role. What IS clearing for dumbtells is if it’s related to your mafia. E.g. your mafia kills someone and the next day player x makes a case for why dead person is mafia. That player isn’t mafia because if they were they’d know who died that night (presumably).

= when someone says something wrong about the game, analysis should be would that person know that piece of information they got wrong if they were mafia. That’s when it’s clearing.

Meh, disagree. I read the list of players before any game. That feels pretty clearing.

Back