• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

I didn’t realize parlay wasn’t playing until this second. However we should have a late night discussion about what dumbtells are clearing and which aren’t.

Someone getting something wrong about the game is not alignment indicative. Me not knowing how OT is handled doesn’t mean I’m more or less likely to be mafia. So someone d1 not realizing whether a player is playing has not a single thing to do with their role. What IS clearing for dumbtells is if it’s related to your mafia. E.g. your mafia kills someone and the next day player x makes a case for why dead person is mafia. That player isn’t mafia because if they were they’d know who died that night (presumably).

= when someone says something wrong about the game, analysis should be would that person know that piece of information they got wrong if they were mafia. That’s when it’s clearing.

I think there's a missing piece of that wrt to Jman that Da has convinced me of. Not 100% clearing and I do not want that to be the takeaway, but I can absolutely get there on not worrying about him for a few days.

****Nonny****

I have to wake up to log into work VPN, but I generally just go back to sleep and may miss the deadline completely.

this is my life now.

Meh, disagree. I read the list of players before any game. That feels pretty clearing.

I've never once read the list of players outside of whoever I want to vote for on D1. This is not what I thought you were throwing down on Jman

****Nonny****

I have to wake up to log into work VPN, but I generally just go back to sleep and may miss the deadline completely.

this is my life now.

I woke up at 2 pm PST today. Life and time have ceased to have meaning. If we were playing today I literally would have missed every single deadline

I woke up at 2 pm PST today. Life and time have ceased to have meaning. If we were playing today I literally would have missed every single deadline

Ya dude. Like. I wake up, check in with work and then I go back to sleep until at least 10AM but usually like noon. I'm fairly certain my boss has caught on but YOLO

If you would do the same thing / make the same mistake as mafia and civ it’s by definition not clearing.

This shouldn’t be the point of discussion right now, but there’s been a lot of misinformation in recent games with when a dumbtell is clearing & why. It’s been too simply reduced to someone got something wrong they must be civ. Not that simple.

If you would do the same thing / make the same mistake as mafia and civ it’s by definition not clearing.

This shouldn’t be the point of discussion right now, but there’s been a lot of misinformation in recent games with when a dumbtell is clearing & why. It’s been too simply reduced to someone got something wrong they must be civ. Not that simple.

I didnt say the first sentence. And I dont understand whatever grandiose point you are trying to make here. Has something happened recently where someone called something out and it was wrong?

Probs after. I was up at like 6 this morning - dogs and kids are annoying.

I went to Safeway at 2 am yesterday. Not to get any groceries, but because it's like a 5 min walk and they have free car charging in the parking lot. I inherited the "cheap to the point of it almost being a joke" thing from my parents. I am not paying 17 cents per kwh when there is perfectly good, free charging available nearby.

I did buy groceries earlier in the day, so I feel like my electricity usage post store closing was already paid for.

I went to Safeway at 2 am yesterday. Not to get any groceries, but because it's like a 5 min walk and they have free car charging in the parking lot. I inherited the "cheap to the point of it almost being a joke" thing from my parents. I am not paying 17 cents per kwh when there is perfectly good, free charging available nearby.

There are no street lights in the mountains, driving after dark is miserable, especially with fear, bears and turkeys all over the place.

There are no street lights in the mountains, driving after dark is miserable, especially with fear, bears and turkeys all over the place.

Pretty sure I didnt mean fear, but have hit that point in the night where my contacts dont work anymore, so this may all be gibberish.

Are you still gonna be awake in like 4 hours? Maybe sleep in a little tomorrow

I'm going to sleep now. This is my 52nd post. How many players in this game will only N1 overnight ryala post more than? O/U is 4.5

Back