• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

What is the length of a long post? How explainy does a post need to be?

Good questions. Long = at least 6 sentences, often multiple paragraphs.

And the truth is a post with just a vote is prob the way to go as mafia. Someone may not love it but it’s never going to be enough for people to get you lynched that day.

And everyone is bound to find something they like worse later on and thats when real game play can start.

Have I talked about how awesome the Pointer Sisters are yet? Because the Pointer Sisters are awesome.

X = A Themed Mafia Game on OGBoards
Y = Doofus is Mafia

If there is X, then Y.

Nonny breaks the game wide open!

I also like that you’re not denying you’re mafia and likely had already been thinking about this. Don’t think you came up with that logic joke in the minute between my post and yours.

***doofus***

I also like that you’re not denying you’re mafia and likely had already been thinking about this. Don’t think you came up with that logic joke in the minute between my post and yours.

***doofus***

Yeah, in the minute between your post and mine I consulted chatzy about a funny joke to tell, typed it up, and then posted. Right after a post that I just made with the same structure.

switch to rommy

because nonny said he wasn't mafia

Is the only value in someone not denying mafia alignment for a possible truthteller?

There are no street lights in the mountains, driving after dark is miserable, especially with fear, bears and turkeys all over the place.

Best head back to the city, city boy. You ain’t fit to cut it round these parts.

Also, I assume you meant deer, but the concept of fear running across the road is so much better.

Is the only value in someone not denying mafia alignment for a possible truthteller?

Hadn’t thought about that. Just thought doofus’s response to Nonny’s vote Was outsized

Best head back to the city, city boy. You ain’t fit to cut it round these parts.

Also, I assume you meant deer, but the concept of fear running across the road is so much better.

The deer are annoying, took one out a few years ago coming back from black friday shopping down in Dawsonville. Had to get someone to drive me to the dollar general to get duct tape to tape up the bumper. When we got back, the deer was gone - not sure if limped into the bushes somewhere or someone came and got it, but you never know around here.

We've had a truthteller role like 5 times ever. The point in asking it is to see the response.

Like, I thought tim's response to gouda saying he wasn't mafia was good, but then his late night posts were bad again. So who knows.

do y'alls companies give company financials at company meetings?

this is the first place i've worked that has done it, goes business line by business line and gives revenue year over year and YTD to plan

i enjoy it but i feel like most people don't really listen

Back