• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

Hadn’t thought about that. Just thought doofus’s response to Nonny’s vote Was outsized

There's a reason Nonny brought up the non denial. IMHO, a non-denial is pretty worthless in a game about lying.

There's a reason Nonny brought up the non denial. IMHO, a non-denial is pretty worthless in a game about lying.

To me it is more about how doofus is responding to heat. Civs typically more respond how nonny did imo. Doofus response to a single vote is the complete opposite

bym

lets go get lunch once Odehs opens the dining area back up

Met a coworker at Nazareth last week for lunch on their patio. I like Odeh's, but Nazarath is just a step beyond.

The other topic I missed last night -

1. French
2. Mediterranean (Greece to Israel area)
3. Thai or Italian

I kinda don't like your vote for me.

Met a coworker at Nazareth last week for lunch on their patio. I like Odeh's, but Nazarath is just a step beyond.

The other topic I missed last night -

1. French
2. Mediterranean (Greece to Israel area)
3. Thai or Italian

I kinda don't like your vote for me.

I need to give it another shot, only got take out once from there.

It'd be weird if you did like it

Italian is #1...if you're in Italy. I don't think it cracks the top 3 for just random places in the states.

1. Mediterranean
2. Indian
3. Caribbean (I know this'll be a hot take but I love that jerk sauce on everything)

Jerk sauce joke, just so y'all can't make it first

When confronted with an accusation that’s factual, many people rather than immediately respond by countering the accusation and lying, they’ll argue around it. Even if not on purpose, but often subconsciously because people naturally don’t feel comfortable or inclined to lie.

Obviously this is just a game but it’s still an interesting thing to note. When accused of mafia, his initial reaction was to joke about how ‘well of course I’m mafia because I’m always mafia in a themed game lol’ which doesn’t argue the point directly, but skirt around the issue.

“Did you cheat on me?”
“How could you ask me that?”
“You’re not answering my question!”

Vote count through #268. Majority is 12.

Nonny (2) - ryala, PH,
timdunk (2) - mako, Da
Deacsfan27(2) - Nonny, rommy
BYM (2) - timdunk, sd3
Nonny (2) - Gouda, JTP
GoalieMom (1) - BYM
Rommy (1) - Townie
gouda (1) - manning

On my old laptop, so I apologize for any errors. Let me know of any issues via PM.

Just found out that my closest neighbors all have Covid. Entire family of 5.

Just to be clear, you didn't "accuse" me, you said "Doofus is likely mafia". It's a nuanced difference, but you didn't straight up ask me if I was mafia.

If everybody responded to every post that said "I think X is mafia" then that would be the entire thread.

The neighbors in my apt complex moved out last week and they are pulling up the carpet today to get it ready for the next tenant.

Not an ideal work from home setting.

Vote count through #268. Majority is 12.

Nonny (2) - ryala, PH,
timdunk (2) - mako, Da
Deacsfan27(2) - Nonny, rommy
BYM (2) - timdunk, sd3
Nonny (2) - Gouda, JTP
GoalieMom (1) - BYM
Rommy (1) - Townie
gouda (1) - manning

On my old laptop, so I apologize for any errors. Let me know of any issues via PM.

Someone grow a pair besides me

never said you had a 'tell' townie.

mentioned in signup thread but i'm in meetings a lot of the day today. will be post when i'm able.

Back