• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

Did Hope Solo ever get revenge on whoever shot her dog?

“Someone” drove a 4 wheel drive all through a commercial cabbage field close to them and destroyed it. It was a neighbor that they’d beefed with before. But they’ve yet to murder anyone.

First, switch to nonny

Second, I do think there’s something crazy pathological about Michael. Obviously he had it all but there’s something about the complete need to win or destroy, I feel like if he had gotten a career ending injury in college he’d be the greatest car salesman in Wilmington, NC history or whatever

Townie does this thing when he’s mafia where he makes multiple points in one post, separates them by paragraph. May both be game related. May not. But the form is ^^^. “Here’s some comment to justify a vote. /paragraph break/ Here’s something else.”

lol you never said i had a tell but you posted "townie does this thing when he's mafia where"

also the thing i do is "here's a comment to justify a vote"

which in this case was "switch to nonny"

i disagree with your analysis

Vote count through #289. Majority is 12.

Nonny (4) - ryala, PH, Gouda, JTP
timdunk (3) - mako, Da, Deacsfan27
Deacsfan27(2) - Nonny, rommy
BYM (2) - timdunk, sd3
GoalieMom (1) - BYM
Rommy (1) - Townie
gouda (1) - manning

On my old laptop, so I apologize for any errors. Let me know of any issues via PM.

lol you never said i had a tell but you posted "townie does this thing when he's mafia where"

also the thing i do is "here's a comment to justify a vote"

which in this case was "switch to nonny"

i disagree with your analysis

yeah that's not what that meant. the quoted portion from me was an example. people do shit more often as mafia than as a civ. see romanov's comment last game about me being more intractable with my reads. it's not a tell it's a tendency. a tell is when someone does something they are civ or mafia >95% of time.

my point was you do this thing where you make the first part of your post and you address something in the game. then you split to a second portion of your post and you change the subject to a game topic or something else.

someone makes a post, you vote a certain way, then pivot to different topic. how a post is structured =/= some definite tell.

yeah that's not what that meant. the quoted portion from me was an example. people do shit more often as mafia than as a civ. see romanov's comment last game about me being more intractable with my reads. it's not a tell it's a tendency. a tell is when someone does something they are civ or mafia >95% of time.

my point was you do this thing where you make the first part of your post and you address something in the game. then you split to a second portion of your post and you change the subject to a game topic or something else.

someone makes a post, you vote a certain way, then pivot to different topic. how a post is structured =/= some definite tell.

the quoted portion was an example, but not of what you originally said, maybe of this other thing you're describing now

sorry, just don't buy the analysis, eagles, and would rather get my gripes out now

i prefer what ryala did, which was "i think townie is maf, and whatever eagles is saying here is giving away a read method he has, why would you do that" and not giving any reasons at all

or what rommy did, which if maf lean someone for doing exactly what they did, a bigdik move

i have a rommy tell and it has been ACTIVATED, just reread all his posts

it's when he says "lol" he's maf

you're welcome, all, mount up please and thank you

First, switch to nonny

Second, I do think there’s something crazy pathological about Michael. Obviously he had it all but there’s something about the complete need to win or destroy, I feel like if he had gotten a career ending injury in college he’d be the greatest car salesman in Wilmington, NC history or whatever

Townie is really harping on people for their analysis in their votes when he literally gave none. And after voting, immediately proceeded to banter. And still has kept his vote on me despite any of the recent discussion or me looking civvy.

Bad look.

Back