• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

i prefer what ryala did, which was "i think townie is maf, and whatever eagles is saying here is giving away a read method he has, why would you do that" and not giving any reasons at all

lol@this when you ask every game to explain the basis for votes rather than just tone. i don't have time to pull posts to illustrate what i'm referencing. perhaps if we're both here in a few rounds and if i think you're mafia at that time.

Townie is really harping on people for their analysis in their votes when he literally gave none. And after voting, immediately proceeded to banter. And still has kept his vote on me despite any of the recent discussion or me looking civvy.

Bad look.

incorrect, i'm currently voting for rommy

if you'd like analysis, though others have provided it already, your entry was like the liquid that collects at the bottom of dumpsters

lol@this when you ask every game to explain the basis for votes rather than just tone. i don't have time to pull posts to illustrate what i'm referencing. perhaps if we're both here in a few rounds and if i think you're mafia at that time.

it's why i'm doing it now, when i don't have votes, so someone won't be like "OOH SQUIRM" if i asked for a reason later, that way i can just be like oh votes no problem

Just a weird tone from Townie. Think I actually lean civ as he's being far more combative than his mafia tone.

incorrect, i'm currently voting for rommy

if you'd like analysis, though others have provided it already, your entry was like the liquid that collects at the bottom of dumpsters

nonny has corrected since then tho.

also - you've never been able to read me so i ask that you reconsider here

not feeling it exactly on doofus

***switch to timdunk***

Just a weird tone from Townie. Think I actually lean civ as he's being far more combative than his mafia tone.

i have like 11 meetings today, and won't be around all day, and instead of manufacturing reads like eagles, i decided i'd pick a bone

your entry was bad but you then sounded good when you got a bunch of votes

i think people still voting for you are bad

rommy's entry was bad and then he was bad for another post after it, plus i'm actually serious about teh "lol" thing

he'll be like "actually, tacos are good, lol" and that's the surefire sign he's mafia that game

otherwise he never uses any softening language when civ, he's all business

i have like 11 meetings today, and won't be around all day, and instead of manufacturing reads like eagles, i decided i'd pick a bone

your entry was bad but you then sounded good when you got a bunch of votes

i think people still voting for you are bad

rommy's entry was bad and then he was bad for another post after it, plus i'm actually serious about teh "lol" thing

he'll be like "actually, tacos are good, lol" and that's the surefire sign he's mafia that game

otherwise he never uses any softening language when civ, he's all business

lol cmon

nonny has corrected since then tho.

also - you've never been able to read me so i ask that you reconsider here

i'd put it differently, rather than never being able to read you, i just never trust you, which is bad when we're both civs

it is a kind consideration i may take you up on though, because you asked nicely, and i respond well to being asked nicely, much like my polite request for people to mount up

i had the worst feels about you and ph day 1, Ph for bantering reasons mostly

the only people i am ever truly and utterly incapable of reading are gouda and da

Back