• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

I could sign up to get some pressure on Tim. I'd like to hear more from him first though.

Well we both know this won't happen aside from him popping in at 11:29 to say "I'll be back by Day 4 if I'm not lynched by then".

Oh, round doesn't end until 11:30. Never mind.

Back to ***doofus***

I still think he reacted poorly to the heat and actually is mafia.

who wants to give me cliffnotes?

playing on a short work week was a bad idea.

we're back to the first page now dv7, no need to catch up

switch to ph

I'm a civ. I don't see much on tim and I'd rather have him alive later in the game than Ph.

If PH is a civ, we don't lose much and would have to contemplate lynching him off minimal information end-game.
If PH is mafia, big win as if we don't do it now, he's not going to post enough about the game to give us much later.

***PH***

Let's do it!

the best way to start the work week after a holiday is definitely on an 8:30 am call that lasts for an hour and a half with outside consultants :rolleyes: Would have been a good call for a drinking game with all the buzzwords being thrown around.

Back