• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

we're back to the first page now dv7, no need to catch up

switch to ph

200.gif

the best way to start the work week after a holiday is definitely on an 8:30 am call that lasts for an hour and a half with outside consultants :rolleyes: Would have been a good call for a drinking game with all the buzzwords being thrown around.

hey dont talk shit on consultants! we dont want to be on those calls either!

I'm a civ. I don't see much on tim and I'd rather have him alive later in the game than Ph.

If PH is a civ, we don't lose much and would have to contemplate lynching him off minimal information end-game.
If PH is mafia, big win as if we don't do it now, he's not going to post enough about the game to give us much later.

***PH***

Let's do it!

I've read two pages this game (20 per). I've seen you vote 4 times in those 2 pages.

Ph, timdunk, doofus, and now back to Ph

All things being equal, I believe you're a baddie.

***switch to nonny***

@ryala i have that tiktok interview today i wanna learn what the salary is before i say no out of hand

i like my job now

hey dont talk shit on consultants! we dont want to be on those calls either!

I have been a consultant before too. But there are ways to speak like a human and not make these things insufferable. Unfortunately the team I'm dealing with is apparently incapable of doing this.

I've read two pages this game (20 per). I've seen you vote 4 times in those 2 pages.

Ph, timdunk, doofus, and now back to Ph

All things being equal, I believe you're a baddie.

***switch to nonny***
And you believe switching your vote multiple times on day 1 (which inevitably increases people's paying attention to you) is a maf tendency?

i don't recall the last game ph was mafia in a theme game to even know what his mafia game is like. i don't think he's been mafia since we restarted.

i don't recall the last game ph was mafia in a theme game to even know what his mafia game is like. i don't think he's been mafia since we restarted.

he was mafia in the late game last week. it was a friday game. i thought his opening was a little looser this week than last week but i havent gone back to look. just from memory

ph was maf in the short game end of last week, that's all i have

i'm pretty sure he's perma civ special in theme games, but i really didn't like his engaged banter with me and only me last night

And you believe switching your vote multiple times on day 1 (which inevitably increases people's paying attention to you) is a maf tendency?

Nice one, brah!

The below two were literally back-to-back posts.

I'm putting my vote on ***Tim*** so it's not hanging.

Oh, round doesn't end until 11:30. Never mind.

Back to ***doofus***

I still think he reacted poorly to the heat and actually is mafia.

Now, I believe that just throwing your vote out there to see what can get a run is a maf tendency.

Voting for two players in back-to-back game posts isn't a good look either.

I'm putting my vote on ***Tim*** so it's not hanging.

Oh, round doesn't end until 11:30. Never mind.

Back to ***doofus***

I still think he reacted poorly to the heat and actually is mafia.

Zero other posts between these two. It's.... weird.

that's supposed to say dirty mafia but if you're a dirt mafia you have to tell me

***ryala***

Not reading all that, any cliffs?

dv7 we're off nonny now he did good things when he had like 5 votes

goaliemom has a rule where she's only allowed to vote for me, and it has turned out to be an excellent strategy in the past five games but one day her luck will run out

Vote count through #354. Majority is 12.

Nonny (5) - ryala, PH, Gouda, JTP, DV7
timdunk (3) - mako, Da, Deacsfan27
PH (3) - Rommy, Townie, Nonny
BYM (2) - timdunk, sd3
Rommy (1) - Numbers
gouda (1) - manning
townie (1) - GM
GoalieMom (1) - BYM

Back