• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

A straight run on anybody is dumb right now.

Oh gouda is definitely mafia - I just meant after we lynch gouda we go to rommy and toogs next.

This is lazy. Just listing the most active or annoying players as mafia on Day 1? C'mon man. That's an attempt to lead without really leading.

doofus

***Jtp***

Dv7 is clearest in thread

Day 1 clears are dumb but I agree DV7 looks pretty good now. He wouldn't be responding the way he is as mafia.

y'all can definitely kill me day one if you feel the need, but there are much better places to vote.

The people switching to me are being weird - SD3 was basically looking for anywhere to place his vote day one. Ph's switch to me made no sense at all either, especially couple with his weird "leader" logic.

I didn't switch. That was my first post.

^ph's start to the late game last week when he was maf. pumping the breaks on the gouda run. very strong read on civ-doofus. a little defensiveness

From a pure voting standpoint, the quick run-up on Ph and push on Nonny to the lead is pretty interesting after Timdunk got to 3 votes.

Rommy's non-committal posting is peculiar, especially given how like 15 mins before his comment on not feeling good about anybody he was ready to run me after his "balls" comment.

dv7 going all in on one player and ignoring the rest of the game is peak civ dv7

^ph's start to the late game last week when he was maf. pumping the breaks on the gouda run. very strong read on civ-doofus. a little defensiveness

more telling is what he did in later days, because you essentially cleared him d1 and then he kinda skated with banter for the rest of the game after that

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Grabs Turds Bare
***Jtp***

Dv7 is clearest in thread

Wait, wut?

I didn't even open this thread until 10:30 this morning. What is Knight talking about here?

LOL I legit thought Parlay was playing. God I’m such a IDIOT

***ph***

Rules say you can claim any power you'd like.

I'm claiming permanent un-lynchable and un-hittable. I'd also like to claim unlimited truth teller. I'll let you know if I get them.

thanks. seems a little more machine gun like with posting style too rather than the big block posts he makes in theme games as civ.

is everyone in here a lawyer or business person?

Rules say you can claim any power you'd like.

I'm claiming permanent un-lynchable and un-hittable. I'd also like to claim unlimited truth teller. I'll let you know if I get them.

I am suspicious of you

Back