• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

Just kidding. I’m a mediocre English teacher and athletic director and a terrible varsity basketball coach.

I need to talk to the manager. I signed up for Eagles' Drunk History Masterclass last night then I wake up and Nonny and Townie's weird YouTube makeup tutorials on how to look like a Level 3 player.

I also like that you’re not denying you’re mafia and likely had already been thinking about this. Don’t think you came up with that logic joke in the minute between my post and yours.

***doofus***

I love how Nonny outlined what mafia do on Day 1 and then immediately voted for someone who didn't do any of it.

i don't recall the last game ph was mafia in a theme game to even know what his mafia game is like. i don't think he's been mafia since we restarted.

I was mafia in one of the first games back in March I think. But that's it.

ph was maf in the short game end of last week, that's all i have

i'm pretty sure he's perma civ special in theme games, but i really didn't like his engaged banter with me and only me last night

I also bantered about Thai food. I don't remember what mattress I have. I did ask an unanswered question about sex on memory foam. You can look these things up.

thanks. seems a little more machine gun like with posting style too rather than the big block posts he makes in theme games as civ.

It was a quick game and I didn't have to catch up.

MOD NOTE

Please do not quote from other threads. It is far too confusing. Make a reference if you would like, put it in quotes yourself even, but don't actually use the quote function. Thanks.

END MOD NOTE

good response, i lol'd at the makeup tutorial bit

also i wasn't saying you only bantered with me, i was saying i was making my read based on the banter you had with me and only with me, that was ambiguous, words are futile devices

I was talking about rom bringing in posts from other game threads, lol

i think sd3 is breadcrumbing that he agrees with my rom tell

tenor.gif

did everyone miss my claim by the way? I am searching for agents to help me build my power up

My "style" is simple. When I'm around and the game is active, I post. When I'm not around, I don't post. It's so straightforward that people have to tell blatant lies to justify their votes. Townie lied and said I only bantered with him. Look it up. That's not true. The old "ph is all over the boards" lie is popular. That's usually when I just woke up and posted on a few threads before catch up on the mafia thread. Making three posts between 9:45-9:50 isn't "all over the boards."

Notice how we've gone from Nonny on the defensive to his original played out plan of bussing me Day 1. Don't fall for that nonsense. And yeah, keep an eye on timdunk. His entry was horrible last night.

i believe i will now

switch to doofus

another thing eagles, a mod told me to put my vote on a single line a few games ago and not in a paragraph of text and it just so happened that i was mafia like seven games in a row, so it's not my mafia tell it's just me being polite to the mods

also nobody has asked me if i'm mafia yet, which bums me out

Vote count through #389. Majority is 12.

Nonny (5) - ryala, PH, Gouda, JTP, DV7
PH (4) - Rommy, Townie, Nonny, Jman
timdunk (3) - mako, Da, Deacsfan27
BYM (2) - timdunk, sd3
Rommy (1) - Numbers
gouda (1) - manning
townie (1) - GM
GoalieMom (1) - BYM
Ryala (1) - toogs

20 minutes remaining

My "style" is simple. When I'm around and the game is active, I post. When I'm not around, I don't post. It's so straightforward that people have to tell blatant lies to justify their votes. Townie lied and said I only bantered with him. Look it up. That's not true. The old "ph is all over the boards" lie is popular. That's usually when I just woke up and posted on a few threads before catch up on the mafia thread. Making three posts between 9:45-9:50 isn't "all over the boards."

Notice how we've gone from Nonny on the defensive to his original played out plan of bussing me Day 1. Don't fall for that nonsense. And yeah, keep an eye on timdunk. His entry was horrible last night.

Bleagh.

***switch to PH***

i clarified my point, ph, i didn't lie

i only lie about eagles clearing me, which i will do later this game

i believe i will now

switch to doofus

another thing eagles, a mod told me to put my vote on a single line a few games ago and not in a paragraph of text and it just so happened that i was mafia like seven games in a row, so it's not my mafia tell it's just me being polite to the mods

also nobody has asked me if i'm mafia yet, which bums me out

this post seems pretty relevant. Off of PH (4) to doofus (0)

Vote count through #389. Majority is 12.

Nonny (5) - ryala, PH, Gouda, JTP, DV7
PH (4) - Rommy, Townie, Nonny, Jman
timdunk (3) - mako, Da, Deacsfan27
BYM (2) - timdunk, sd3
Rommy (1) - Numbers
gouda (1) - manning
townie (1) - GM
GoalieMom (1) - BYM
Ryala (1) - toogs

20 minutes remaining

Someone catch me up. Ph I get, why are we voting NOnny?

Back