• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

Nah.

And that's ridiculous. Adding spice to drinks that are historically sweet is fantastic.

Just gonna day this. Vanillas are less likely to say certain things in this post. Not giving away one of my rules of thumb tho for a d1 lynch

***switch to nonny***

Nah.

And that's ridiculous. Adding spice to drinks that are historically sweet is fantastic.

Its an epidemic. It completely overpowers the cocktail. I want to drink my drink, not eat a pepper. I don't think I've ever had a spicy cocktail that I thought was legitimately good.

Just gonna day this. Vanillas are less likely to say certain things in this post. Not giving away one of my rules of thumb tho for a d1 lynch

***switch to nonny***

We riding? Cool, let's ride.

***switch to nonny***

Hey guys. Hope y’all had a good Memorial Day.

LOL at nonny.

Majo is ass. He's probably like Iowa State or something.

nonny

Townie, you want to banter about the similarities between Joe Exotic, Michael Jordan, and Lance Armstrong? Some ruthless personalities in high profile docs.

Good night!

See everyone in the morning.

The thing about nonny's trash breakdown is he's the first one who would like "Ph is active. He must be mafia."

I'm at like 5 or 6 straight games where I ended Day 1 on maf, so everyone should probably just blindly follow me, the clearest civ in this game through 50 posts.

Back