• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

I'm probably going to regret asking this, but does anyone have any mattress recommendations?

I put new floors in my kitchen today. Pretty simple but I'm fucking WIPED

I feel like palomas will not help me stay awake longer

I'm probably going to regret asking this, but does anyone have any mattress recommendations?

You will regret asking this.

But for real, memory foam mattresses seem great, but are bad for... marital relations. Like, really bad. All those mattress in a box things that are taking over have the same problem.

I think you're doing sex wrong ryala

We got a Behr/Bear/Bare/Bayer mattress and love it. My wife and I have wildly different sleep schedules so it’s nice because we can barely feel each other get in and out of bed.

So in the latest installment of mako’s life is a cosmic comedy, I’ve busted my ass over quarantine hard enough to finally get the six pack back, and my chest has decided to do its best impersonation of my face back in the days when I thought Nirvana T-shirts atop long underwear made me irresistible. Testosterone is a bitch.

They absorb all the motion. It's strange.

So if you're on top, you're just smushing her into the mattress?

And the mattress remembers it?

LOL at nonny.

Majo is ass. He's probably like Iowa State or something.

nonny

Townie, you want to banter about the similarities between Joe Exotic, Michael Jordan, and Lance Armstrong? Some ruthless personalities in high profile docs.

First, switch to nonny

Second, I do think there’s something crazy pathological about Michael. Obviously he had it all but there’s something about the complete need to win or destroy, I feel like if he had gotten a career ending injury in college he’d be the greatest car salesman in Wilmington, NC history or whatever

We got a Behr/Bear/Bare/Bayer mattress and love it. My wife and I have wildly different sleep schedules so it’s nice because we can barely feel each other get in and out of bed.

Do you have the hybrid one or a different one? I think we'll end up going with a hybrid one but just trying to decide on brand and searching for relevant mattress reviews is mind-numbing so I appreciate the input.

Vote count through #50. Majority is 12.

Nonny (5) - Rommy, ryala, PH, Gouda, Townie
PH (1) - Nonny
timdunk (1) - mako
GoalieMom (1) - BYM

Do you have the hybrid one or a different one? I think we'll end up going with a hybrid one but just trying to decide on brand and searching for relevant mattress reviews is mind-numbing so I appreciate the input.

We have the Pro and I was skeptical of the bells and whistles but we both agree we’ve slept better since getting it. It was also super easy. Just throw it on the bedframe and take the plastic off.

Color me surprised that you people would rather talk about awkward middle age mattress play than the fact that I have Edward James Olmos on my chest. I thought I had friends here.

You will regret asking this.

But for real, memory foam mattresses seem great, but are bad for... marital relations. Like, really bad. All those mattress in a box things that are taking over have the same problem.

yeah, definitely looking more at the hybrid then the straight memory foam ones. One of the review websites has "sex" as one of their rating categories.

Color me surprised that you people would rather talk about awkward middle age mattress play than the fact that I have Edward James Olmos on my chest. I thought I had friends here.

What are you talking about

No one has sympathy for ab havers

Wish this were around when I ran my Lotr game I would have used all these roles

Back