• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

Color me surprised that you people would rather talk about awkward middle age mattress play than the fact that I have Edward James Olmos on my chest. I thought I had friends here.

Do some yardwork, pop that bad boy off, and post a pic here or you get nothing from me

Speaking of failed banter topics, can someone help me understand if I'm cheating taxes here (I'm looking at you rommy). I used my HSA to pay for the aligners, and I am now eligible for my dental plan to pay for half of the total cost. That reimbursement check is like $750-800. Do I keep that? Is that taxable? Should I have used less of my HSA money?

Bad news for me is I’m vanilla civ because it’s fucking boring. Good news is im only good at mafia as a vanilla civ so I’m here to stay. I’ll be back at like 11 because I spent the day drinking.

Vote count through #50. Majority is 12.

Nonny (5) - Rommy, ryala, PH, Gouda, Townie
PH (1) - Nonny
timdunk (1) - mako
GoalieMom (1) - BYM

Rommy and Townie mafia in the run on me.

Rommy because he's multiple times before tried to kill me early. Townie b/c of the read I think I've picked up (though still needs to be tested as can only remember I think one game with him being a civ).

First, switch to nonny

Second, I do think there’s something crazy pathological about Michael. Obviously he had it all but there’s something about the complete need to win or destroy, I feel like if he had gotten a career ending injury in college he’d be the greatest car salesman in Wilmington, NC history or whatever

Probably. Critics note the glorification of Jordan's baseball career as evidence of the bias in that doc. Sure. Hard to argue against it. But if you look at the mentality of Jordan as a sophomore on the Laney HS JV basketball team, I can see how the people around him believe he would have made it to the bigs one day.

I'd be fine killing numbers for claiming vanilla.

Rommy because he's multiple times before tried to kill me early. Townie b/c of the read I think I've picked up (though still needs to be tested as can only remember I think one game with him being a civ).

Fight me!

Fwiw, I actually don't hate the townie push. I was gonna say he made sense as a teammate after we majoed you by midnight.

Bad news for me is I’m vanilla civ because it’s fucking boring. Good news is im only good at mafia as a vanilla civ so I’m here to stay. I’ll be back at like 11 because I spent the day drinking.

Rommy, I'm blaming you for this catching on

Fwiw, I actually don't hate the townie push. I was gonna say he made sense as a teammate after we majoed you by midnight.

Agree. Knowing I’m civ it feels like they’re creating distance but that would be a helluva call by us

What if I'm also on the team with you and nonny, but didn't expect this much momentum on nonny D1? That would be v embarrassing for me.

Especially because I’ll get credit and you won’t

One of these days we're gonna see no bussing and maf stacking

Is today the day? Are we all mafia stacking on nonny?

Makes you wonder

Back