• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

One of these days we're gonna see no bussing and maf stacking

Is today the day? Are we all mafia stacking on nonny?

Makes you wonder

I think we talked about doing that to rommy last game. Would have been fun

I also expect one of 3 people to do a detailed breakdown of potential game setups now that we've sort of broached the subject of mafia size

I also expect one of 3 people to do a detailed breakdown of potential game setups now that we've sort of broached the subject of mafia size

Nonny already did his awful d1 post

I’ve never had bad Thai food. Or maybe I’ve never had good Thai food so I don’t know any better.

There’s a Thai place in my local Harris teeter and it’s so clutch.

I’ve never had bad Thai food. Or maybe I’ve never had good Thai food so I don’t know any better.

There’s a Thai place in my local Harris teeter and it’s so clutch.

This is correct. There are a bunch of Thai places in my area, but the one right by my house is the only one that's just not good. It's actually the only bad Thai place I've been to. I still go there on occasion because it's convenient for lunch. Anytime I have good Thai elsewhere I savor it.

I have lots of other takes from the rest of thread, but want them to come up organically in the night banter.

The real question is top 3 cuisines/nations for food. There are also wrong answers here.

The real question is top 3 cuisines/nations for food. There are also wrong answers here.

Super tough. Korean is probably my favorite Asian, really like Ethiopian and then probably like Mexican. But that's cherry picking, tons of decent options. I think italian is the only real wrong answer and that's cause Italian in the US sucks.

I’m curious what ryala’s wrong nations are.

I probably get thai 3 times a week. All solid answers so far

There is also an obvious, clear answer to most underrated

Back