• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

I probably get thai 3 times a week. All solid answers so far

I would too if the place by me was any good. I still get it about once a month.

I would too if the place by me was any good. I still get it about once a month.

There are like 5 legit and 10 ok thai restuarants within 10 minutes of my work. There is a reason I'm losing weight during the coviding

Great mexican too.

I'd probably go thai, mexican...I don't really have a third. Dadeacs is right, italian is basically saying you like breadsticks. Consistently best food I've had was in italy though.

Vote count through #105. Majority is 12.

Nonny (5) - Rommy, ryala, PH, Gouda, Townie
timdunk (2) - mako, Da
Townie (1) - Nonny
GoalieMom (1) - BYM

Last count for the night.

Great mexican too.

I'd probably go thai, mexican...I don't really have a third. Dadeacs is right, italian is basically saying you like breadsticks. Consistently best food I've had was in italy though.

Da is on the right track. Italian is very overrated. Most people who say Italian food is their favorite are chowing down at Olive Garden and Pizza Hut. Very good Italian food is obviously great. It's still way overrated. So is French food. It's fine. Everyone loves great cheeses and breads. Everyone also loves 30 pounds of butter. There are obviously many incredible French restaurants, but too often French is just a stand in for something that seems like it should be fancy.

The most underrated is clearly the US of A. I could have a long post about this, but just know that if you disagree with me, you are wrong.

I also probably shouldn't have made it 3 because the top 2 are obviously China and America (and yeah, it's cheating, they're huge and have a ton of diversity). #3 is hard. I can see great arguments for like 5 different places. Japanese, Indian, Lebanese, Ethiopian, Mexican... idk man, that one is hard.

I had a burger tonight

I maybe eat red meat 3-4 times a year

It was good

Da is on the right track. Italian is very overrated. Most people who say Italian food is their favorite are chowing down at Olive Garden and Pizza Hut. Very good Italian food is obviously great. It's still way overrated. So is French food. It's fine. Everyone loves great cheeses and breads. Everyone also loves 30 pounds of butter. There are obviously many incredible French restaurants, but too often French is just a stand in for something that seems like it should be fancy.

The most underrated is clearly the US of A. I could have a long post about this, but just know that if you disagree with me, you are wrong.

I also probably shouldn't have made it 3 because the top 2 are obviously China and America (and yeah, it's cheating, they're huge and have a ton of diversity). #3 is hard. I can see great arguments for like 5 different places. Japanese, Indian, Lebanese, Ethiopian, Mexican... idk man, that one is hard.

The fuck

food rankings:

japanese (mostly because of ramen)
indian
american (mostly because of wings)
chinese (dim sum)
thai
ethiopian
mexican
italian
german
vietnamese
french (so much butter)

probably forgetting something obvious.

I don’t know. You haven’t done your thing yet. Although last game I said that and you had done it but I was trying to be tricky as mafia.

Also last time you were mafia in two mafia game you hit me with a 2x4 d1. You haven’t said anything I’ve objected to yet.

I don’t know. You haven’t done your thing yet. Although last game I said that and you had done it but I was trying to be tricky as mafia.

Also last time you were mafia in two mafia game you hit me with a 2x4 d1. You haven’t said anything I’ve objected to yet.

Eagle. I did it last game and you said I hadn't? You lied to me?

Numbers is a guy that would do that as cop lol

this is probably the worst post so far in the non-nonny intro category. Numbers is about the last person to poetry that as a civ d1. Could be mafia but I don’t believe romanov thinks numbers is doing that otherwise.

So many emotions right now. And tequila

Back