• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

this is probably the worst post so far in the non-nonny intro category. Numbers is about the last person to poetry that as a civ d1. Could be mafia but I don’t believe romanov thinks numbers is doing that otherwise.

Numbers he's saying you are the most level 1 player.

Kind of a mean thing to say eagle.

I had a burger tonight

I maybe eat red meat 3-4 times a year

It was good

It wouldn't be destroying the environment if it wasn't that damn tasty.

I think I could go without red meat for an extended period of time if it was just me. My wife likes having steaks about once a week and burgers are an easy meal for the kids. Just me though? I'd be fine with chicken or fish. The biggest temptation is beef in Asian cuisines.

So many emotions right now. And tequila

I am drinking yards. I finished in second instead of first in my $100 buy in 18 player poker tournament tonight when I had a 2.5/1 chip lead and got in with QQ on a 281010 board and guy rivered a 2 to boat. Good times.

Numbers he's saying you are the most level 1 player.

Kind of a mean thing to say eagle.

I mean he could be mafia doing it since we’ve been just clearing people for saying nonsense d1 for multiple games running but he’s not doing that as a civ special and romanov realizes that.

this is probably the worst post so far in the non-nonny intro category. Numbers is about the last person to poetry that as a civ d1. Could be mafia but I don’t believe romanov thinks numbers is doing that otherwise.

You’re right. I don’t think numbers is doing that. It’s unlikely but it’s possible

Hot take: Pho sucks. The vinegar/fish sauce noodle shit is dope though

This is hilarious:

zx9zysbh9x051.jpg

food rankings:

japanese (mostly because of ramen)
indian
american (mostly because of wings)
chinese (dim sum)
thai
ethiopian
mexican
italian
german
vietnamese
french (so much butter)

probably forgetting something obvious.

Pho and banh mis alone should have vietnamese higher. German? Like sausages and spaetzle and shit? Like, it's good, but it's never great.

China being top 2 is terrible. USA is fine, but it's a cop out.

I mean, I'm not talking about Kung Pao chicken. There's so much diversity, it's basically cheating, but less cheating than picking America obvs

I am drinking yards. I finished in second instead of first in my $100 buy in 18 player poker tournament tonight when I had a 2.5/1 chip lead and got in with QQ on a 281010 board and guy rivered a 2 to boat. Good times.

With all the options in your area, why in the world are you drinking yards? The brewery is fun but the beer sucks.

I believe you

Did you hear that? Eagles told me that I am the leader of this game now. I am sad that eagles has now figured out an early game maf/civ tell on me though. He won't admit it yet, but I know I have a tone tell that I've been trying to work on and it is clear that I have failed.

Speaking of failed banter topics, can someone help me understand if I'm cheating taxes here (I'm looking at you rommy). I used my HSA to pay for the aligners, and I am now eligible for my dental plan to pay for half of the total cost. That reimbursement check is like $750-800. Do I keep that? Is that taxable? Should I have used less of my HSA money?

I missed this. Sorry dude. I don’t do individual tax work. You’re better off googling than askin me

I missed this. Sorry dude. I don’t do individual tax work. You’re better off googling than askin me

You are the only accountant I know. Other than the accountant I actually use to file my taxes, but she's gonna charge me more than it's worth to answer it. Just gonna YOLO it and hope none of you are gonna turn me in if I'm wrong.

Rommy and Townie mafia in the run on me.

Rommy because he's multiple times before tried to kill me early. Townie b/c of the read I think I've picked up (though still needs to be tested as can only remember I think one game with him being a civ).

This really reads like forced separation to me (w/ townie). It’s so thin

With all the options in your area, why in the world are you drinking yards? The brewery is fun but the beer sucks.

I go into the store in a fugue state and buy random variety packs plus one beer I know I like. Yards won the variety packathon this week.

Back