• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

You are the only accountant I know. Other than the accountant I actually use to file my taxes, but she's gonna charge me more than it's worth to answer it. Just gonna YOLO it and hope none of you are gonna turn me in if I'm wrong.

Audit lottery woooooo

This really reads like forced separation to me (w/ townie). It’s so thin

It's less nonny and more townie for the townie as maf read imo. Contingent on nonny flipping bad though

It's less nonny and more townie for the townie as maf read imo. Contingent on nonny flipping bad though

I kinda wanna walk back the second part some. The read is stronger if nonny flips bad, but not dead dead otherwise

It’s contingent on Townie having a mafia tone so far. I’m definitely a tiny bit buzzed, not looking forward to work tomorrow, am therefore going to attempt to solve the entire game tonight. *

* I am pre-calling out toog arriving in thread tomorrow informing me that I don’t banter and therefore must be mafia. Do better toog. Thanks in advance.

I'm convinced

back to *********nonny**********

crab cheese wontons are the best part of thai food and I know they aren't thai at all but it is known

I’ve had better days. How are you?

That's too bad. I'm doing well. Was supposed to go back to work tomorrow, but they pushed it out further... so I will continue to get paid to sit on my ass at home.

Life is great.

First, switch to nonny

Second, I do think there’s something crazy pathological about Michael. Obviously he had it all but there’s something about the complete need to win or destroy, I feel like if he had gotten a career ending injury in college he’d be the greatest car salesman in Wilmington, NC history or whatever

Townie does this thing when he’s mafia where he makes multiple points in one post, separates them by paragraph. May both be game related. May not. But the form is ^^^. “Here’s some comment to justify a vote. /paragraph break/ Here’s something else.”

That's too bad. I'm doing well. Was supposed to go back to work tomorrow, but they pushed it out further... so I will continue to get paid to sit on my ass at home.

Life is great.

Are you still DOD? Their shit is hilarious. Sorry guys we just can't work it's too dangerous and we don't have the infrastructure to handle it.

Townie does this thing when he’s mafia where he makes multiple points in one post, separates them by paragraph. May both be game related. May not. But the form is ^^^. “Here’s some comment to justify a vote. /paragraph break/ Here’s something else.”

He's back boys.

Back