• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

Are you still DOD? Their shit is hilarious. Sorry guys we just can't work it's too dangerous and we don't have the infrastructure to handle it.

yes. DoD contractor.

I ran out of legitimate work I do from home about a month ago. So, ya. Just chillin.

Townie does this thing when he’s mafia where he makes multiple points in one post, separates them by paragraph. May both be game related. May not. But the form is ^^^. “Here’s some comment to justify a vote. /paragraph break/ Here’s something else.”

Why you giving this shit away? People already bought what we were selling. I want to keep my townie tell. It shouldn't be hard to tell why I think that's stronger if nonny flips bad though, we were just maf with the guy

yes. DoD contractor.

I ran out of legitimate work I do from home about a month ago. So, ya. Just chillin.

I realized that my job only requires about 3 hours of work per day. My yard looks great. And I'm tired of video games so now I like...clean and stuff. F

I realized that my job only requires about 3 hours of work per day. My yard looks great. And I'm tired of video games so now I like...clean and stuff. F

I started doing like, daily personal retros of how I spent my day. Man, I do not do as much work as I should.

“ ***Tejas*** you suck.” - Nintendo

“ ***JTP***” - Rush

“ This post brings back so many great memories.

Veil is without a doubt the most popular brewery but extremely well deserved in my opinion. I still see their Tuesday can releases and get jealous I'm not there. And the location is perfect. Also, a deac alum used to work there but now he's moved to the west coast.

The Answer was the best beer selection and place to go after a work "Fun Day." Didn't take advantage of that place enough until it was my last year or so in Richmond.” - SK Mafia

“ I’ve never seen LOTR and am ready to be completely lost all game.” - LOTR

“ I would have not included the "perks" part as the first two sentences was enough to not have the town visit you. Now you're just likely to die tonight. Unless you have some other poetry up your sleeves!

But 100% civ.” - tiger king

Civ Eagles buys us at least one more night with the cop

Those are nonny’s intro posts the last 5 theme games. Civ in all of them I believe (probably should’ve verified that first). I don’t remember the last game he was mafia in large theme to compare styles. He always seems a little mafia early on to me because of the way he composes his posts.

However, there’s a big difference btwn the second post of the Rush game being a well thought out game mechanic breakdown and the block post to start this game. Specifically having to justify why he’s voting for ph. Just seemed very odd to me with all of the preamble. I wanted to compare to his intro posts last few games as a civ and it seems different.

“ ***JTP***” - Rush

Veil is without a doubt the most popular brewery but extremely well deserved in my opinion. I still see their Tuesday can releases and get jealous I'm not there. And the location is perfect. Also, a deac alum used to work there but now he's moved to the west coast.

The Answer was the best beer selection and place to go after a work "Fun Day." Didn't take advantage of that place enough until it was my last year or so in Richmond.” - SK Mafia

“ I would have not included the "perks" part as the first two sentences was enough to not have the town visit you. Now you're just likely to die tonight. Unless you have some other poetry up your sleeves!

I think eagles has been abducted and this is his plea for help. Someone that knows who his IRL call the cops

My GM, dining room manager, and lead server are all at Myrtle right now. If they try to say I can’t go to Colorado I’m gonna rage (silently fume to two of my work friends).

“ ***JTP***” - Rush

Just vote for him and let's get the majo in.

Civs: Ryala, eagles, gouda
Maf: nonny, townie

If nonny is maf, ph is probably civ.

Haven’t decided on romanov yet but a little tingly that he popped his head in then ducked back out here when we’re all just chatting.

Back