• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul Mafia Sign Up Thread - 6/1 Start

Only as possible characters. Can't remember if any new characters were introduced or not.

Does this mean you are in?

There’s one new character that factors in the season. A game could be fine with or without him.

Last edited:
do you talk in those? BOOM ROASTED

lol, I'm not playing bc my post count would be even less than normal. but if you're mafia I'll make sure to post a lot of banter in that chatzy for you to read cause I know how much you like that toogsy.

I’ll play but I can’t promise great participation. We’re reopening Wednesday but I’ll probably have to go in for a few days to get shit together.

I have never watched this show or the one with the malcolm in the middle dad either. Does that impact my ability to play?

I am in - getting all packed up next week so will likely not be engaging in overnight stuff, but definitely in.

I keep playing these games where I don't know the source material, Infinite Jest notwithstanding

I did watch Breaking Bad at least

Back