• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul Mafia Sign Up Thread - 6/1 Start

Is raise actually going to show up on this board?

He claimed so. He said he would make it to the sign up thread today. FTN is out. I have about 5 other terp shoutouts that haven't responded.

Nonny is showing he's serious about our war and not signing up.

He claimed so. He said he would make it to the sign up thread today. FTN is out. I have about 5 other terp shoutouts that haven't responded.

Nonny is showing he's serious about our war and not signing up.

Tragic

I told parlay this, but I can be added to the Townie category that if I am needed to make the numbers to play, you can throw me in there. I'd be less able to be around than normal, but I'd make it work. Take me off the list before Townie though

yea i told him to go ahead and put me on the list, my week sucks too

yea i told him to go ahead and put me on the list, my week sucks too

How was your tiktok interview? Apparently I can actually put you in touch w/ ppl there if you want, the new guy on my team came from Facebook ads and tiktok is poaching as many as they can

How was your tiktok interview? Apparently I can actually put you in touch w/ ppl there if you want, the new guy on my team came from Facebook ads and tiktok is poaching as many as they can

It went fine, but there’s no way I get security clearance. They’re looking for someone with a level I don’t have and can’t reasonably attain. It’s for a public policy position.

Tried to edit, but couldn’t, forgot to say thanks for asking and for the offer. It was crazy money too. At least compared to what I make now.

Basically, a lot of companies would love to be able to advertise on Tik Tok but are worried about its ownership and security.

Basically, a lot of companies would love to be able to advertise on Tik Tok but are worried about its ownership and security.

Does Tik Tok not have advertising or is it limited?

It does. The problem is both that brands don't buy ads on TikTok and companies don't create TikTok handles. Currently, advertising is insanely underpriced on TikTok on a cost per click basis.

Even Disney isn't on TikTok as a brand. It's the biggest growth social platform for Gen Z, that's a missed market opportunity in the mid 8-figures.

What did you guys do to QT here that she won't allow PMs?

Last edited:
It does. The problem is both that brands don't buy ads on TikTok and companies don't create TikTok handles. Currently, advertising is insanely underpriced on TikTok on a cost per click basis.

Even Disney isn't on TikTok as a brand. It's the biggest growth social platform for Gen Z, that's a missed market opportunity in the mid 8-figures.

That's nuts. I'm an old and I know there's plenty of buzz around TikTok.

It’s the most valuable startup in the world

In if there is room. Finally watched BCS last month and it is one of my all-time favorites now.

Tried to edit, but couldn’t, forgot to say thanks for asking and for the offer. It was crazy money too. At least compared to what I make now.

They're outbidding Facebook by well into 6 figures for tech talent, so I'm not that surprised that the money was nuts. I also don't understand how security clearances work, but maybe (hopefully?) they can figure out a way to get you there.

Back