• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul Mafia Sign Up Thread - 6/1 Start

Also I often wish I did software eng in college after seeing what these NERDS make

What times are your deadlines going to be? I might go into the “if you need me” category if the deadlines are doable.

What did you guys do to QT here that she won't allow PMs?

Her inbox might be full. You are limited to a total of 200 saved messages, both sent and received. I hate that it is so few, especially since I like to keep old mafia roles in my inbox. I've still got some from 2013 and earlier in there. Also, make sure that you clean out yours, since you will likely go through 70 or 80 back and forth during this game.

It’s real easy to save your messages into a text file before deleting them.

What times are your deadlines going to be? I might go into the “if you need me” category if the deadlines are doable.

I was planning on 11:30a, 2:30pm and 5:30pm on Monday

I planned to go to 4 deadlines on Tuesday and Wed so the game didn't drag (11, 1:30, 3:30, 5:30)

However, I'm flexible and open to suggestions/willing to work with folks.

Her inbox might be full.

It’s not.

I will play although I do have an interview Tuesday that will impact my availability.

Also, fair warning, I have been really struggling with my migraines recently so if I seem completely confused or mix people up, I assure you, it is not strategic. Please let me know so we/I can fix it and move on. It isn’t an every day thing, just episodes here and there. Just wanted to point it out should it happen so it didn’t need to be a thing in thread again.

I planned to go to 4 deadlines on Tuesday and Wed so the game didn't drag (11, 1:30, 3:30, 5:30)

Those are good. Check your PM.

Old school Wake boards mafia guy. I think he played a game last month.

If those work for everyone else, I’m out then. I can’t do those late deadlines unfortunately.

Sign me up if its not too late. Work was a total shitshow this week. It was good i sucked and died early.

Anybody up in MN. Friends up there live about 10 blocks from the 3rd precinct police station and say it looks like the city has been shelled

I like NoVa. I do not like the combination of NoVa and jtp’s avatars.

original.gif

If those work for everyone else, I’m out then. I can’t do those late deadlines unfortunately.
Sorry dude. Would love to have you. What's the latest deadline that works for you?

Sorry dude. Would love to have you. What's the latest deadline that works for you?

It's not a big deal. I shouldn't play, but I like the game too much.

In general, your deadlines are just shifted two hours the wrong direction for me, but for the latest deadline, I would say probably 4 or at the latest 4:30.

If it were just me playing, I would pick 9/12/3 deadlines or maybe 9:30/12:30/3:30. I also would never have a four deadline day. If the game lasts until Friday, that's fine because I don't think there's enough pent-up mafia demand now that people are hankering to go again immediately if they get eliminated early.

Ooh, 5:30 deadline. I might not make the Tuesday one.

Back