• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul Mafia Sign Up Thread - 6/1 Start

I would advise WFU not play this game because I will likely be extremely annoying and post way too much, deadlines will be irrelevant

If Nonny joining gets the overall numbers to 31 feel free to go ahead and drop me out to make your original idea of 30. Not that I don't want to play, just unfortunately probably shouldn't

If Nonny joining gets the overall numbers to 31 feel free to go ahead and drop me out to make your original idea of 30. Not that I don't want to play, just unfortunately probably shouldn't

My issue is raise still hasn't made the appearance. He PMed me on the terp board and was excited to play but promised to appear that day and hasn't. I sent him another PM. As long as I have 30, I'll scratch you. 30-32 is my optimal.

p.s. I wish I was good at gifs and knew how to post them (QT - that is your assignment when you get some free time). I so wanted to make a gif of the villian in the old movie Warriors saying "Nonny, come out and plaaaayeeeya"

My issue is raise still hasn't made the appearance. He PMed me on the terp board and was excited to play but promised to appear that day and hasn't. I sent him another PM. As long as I have 30, I'll scratch you. 30-32 is my optimal.

p.s. I wish I was good at gifs and knew how to post them (QT - that is your assignment when you get some free time). I so wanted to make a gif of the villian in the old movie Warriors saying "Nonny, come out and plaaaayeeeya"

giphy.gif

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gooner again.

I feel like they never let me posrep you. If I had any skillz, that would have been on Pg 2 with some big ass font and bolded real nice. It's sucks being old and technologically challenged. At least I can afford good beer and bourbon.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gooner again.

I feel like they never let me posrep you. If I had any skillz, that would have been on Pg 2 with some big ass font and bolded real nice. It's sucks being old and technologically challenged. At least I can afford good beer and bourbon.

Like Woodford?

Lemme get that role, baby. I needs to get my banter on.

Back