• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Delete

By the time OGBoards became self-aware it had spread into millions of computer servers across the planet. Ordinary computers in office buildings, dorm rooms; everywhere. It was software; in cyberspace. There was no system core; it could not be shutdown. The attack began at 1:34 PM on May 30th, just as he said it would. Judgment Day, the day sports fans were almost destroyed by the message board they'd built to protect themselves. I should have realized it was never our destiny to stop Judgment Day, it was merely to survive it, together. BKF knew; he tried to tell us, but I didn't want to hear it. Maybe the future has been written. I don't know; all I know is what BKF taught me: Never Stop Fighting. And I never will. The battle has just begun.

Last edited:
By the time OGBoards became self-aware it had spread into millions of computer servers across the planet. Ordinary computers in office buildings, dorm rooms; everywhere. It was software; in cyberspace. There was no system core; it could not be shutdown. The attack began at 1:34 PM on May 30th, just as he said it would. Judgment Day, the day sports fans were almost destroyed by the message board they'd built to protect themselves. I should have realized it was never our destiny to stop Judgment Day, it was merely to survive it, together. BKF knew; he tried to tell us, but I didn't want to hear it. Maybe the future has been written. I don't know; all I know is what BKF taught me: Never Stop Fighting. And I never will. The battle has just begun.
giphy.gif

Back