• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it a sign of good things to come?

This thread is begging for 1-2 responses, but a maxxed out tags list.

For a year RJ has been telling anyone who would listen Goodman's $18M($15M) numbers were bullshit. And it came true

I know I'm probably in the minority but I'm glad tags are gone. While sometimes very funny, they also provided a second layer of anonymity for vicious attacks which contributed heavily to the antagonism on the boards. Just to be clear, I had no part in the decision to eliminate tags.

Like this.... HERE WE GO DEACONS --ON EDGE...WHO CARES

giphy.gif

I know I'm probably in the minority but I'm glad tags are gone. While sometimes very funny, they also provided a second layer of anonymity for vicious attacks which contributed heavily to the antagonism on the boards. Just to be clear, I had no part in the decision to eliminate tags.

I agree. Sometimes funny but pretty much the same ones over and over. If tags ever come back hope they can do something like 20 tag limit and then as new ones are added the oldest ones drop off.

How about a t-shirt for the student section:

Wake Forbest

Back