• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

The Players:
3. gooner
16. numbers - Mrs. Nguyen aka Shirley Wynn aka Jeannie Nelson - civ - lynched Day 11
19. Knight
20. Duff - Kim Wexler - Indy - Lynched Day 10
24. tim
27. GAT
28. bostondeac - Viola Goto - civ - Hit night 11
30. townie - Gomey - Back up cop - Hit night 10

1. redwing - RW = Stacy Ehrmantraut (Civ) - lynched D4
2. mako - Marco Salamanca (Salamanca Mafia) Goon - You win with the Salamanca Mafia lynched D3

4. dv7 - Victor (Fring Mafia) Goon - You win with Fring Mafia Lynched D2
5. da - Ed Galbraith (Civ) - shot Night 9
6. jtp - Werner Ziegler (GF Hunter) - lynched night 9
7. SD3 - Rick Schweikart (Civ) - Managing partner of Schweikart and Cokely LLP. You are a Civ. You win with the town. - Hit night 6
8. bym - Lalo Salamanca (Salamanca Mafia) RoleBlocker/Framer Lynched Day 6
9. rommy - Rommy = Erin Brill (Civ) - AA Day 6. Rules Violation
10. gouda - Lydia (Fring Mafia) Banker - lynched Day 5
11. ph - PH = Chuck McGill (Civ) - hit night 7
12. ryala - Ryala = Kaylee Ehrmantraut (Angel) - killed Night 4
13. toogs - Ignacio (Nacho) Varga (Salamanca Mafia)
14. eaglez - Manny Varga (Civ) - You are the owner of an auto repair garage and father of Nacho. You are a Civ. You win with the town. Hit night 3
15. jman - Jman = Kevin Wachtell (Civ) - lynched day 7

17. manning - Civ - Fudge - Lynched D1
18. juice - Cop - Hank - Hit Night 5

21. D14 - D14/raise = Tyrus (Fring Mafia) Goon
22. Doofus - Doofus = Ernesto (Civ) - shot and killed Night 4
23. Tejas - Huell Babineaux aka Deon Thompson (civ) - shot Night 7

25. QT - Francesca Liddy (Civ) - You are the professional assistant at Wexler McGill. Hit Night 2
26. NoVaDeac - NoVa = Leonel Salamanca (Salamanca Mafia) Goon - You win with the Salamanca Mafia AA - no show

29. nonny - Civ - Howard Hamlin - Hit N1

Last edited:
(Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Day 2 ends 2pm est
Please Read All Rules! Rules Are Important

1.) NEVER edit a post. Editing = Death. Deleting = Editing.

2.) If you miss two votes, you die, regardless of your role. DO NOT MISS A VOTE. PERIOD. If you know you are going to be gone, or if there is a chance you might be gone, you can PM/email me with your desired vote ahead of time. Majority lynches do not count

3.) No posting at "night." If you violate this, I reserve the right to admin assassinate you. End of discussion.

4.) Vote by typing a player name in BOLD in your post, e.g.: I think parlay is mafia. If you later want to change your vote, DO NOT EDIT (see rule 1). Make a new post that says "switching from parlay to tic." You may also vote by using ***parlay***

5.) Votes count through the end of the deadline minute. Timestamps of 10:00 count; timestamps of 10:01 do not. In the event of a tie, any vote after :00 or :30 will not count. The game is paused at the end of the day and will resume when the Mod declares OT

6.) If the lynch vote is tied at the deadline, there will be a 10 minute overtime. If the tie is not broken during OT, RNG will determine who dies.

7.) NO POSTING OR DISCUSSION OF PMs ever. You can't say "look, here is proof I am the angel, this is the PM/email from parlay, etc. You will immediately be admin assassinated. SERIOUSLY, DO NOT EVEN SAY "PM" IN YOUR POST EVER

8.) You cannot vote for yourself, and there is no such thing as an active no-vote at the conclusion of a round. You can "switch to no vote" during a round, but you must switch again submitting a name before the round ends or it will be considered a “missed vote” for purposes of elimination.

9.) Majority lynches go into effect when I see them with a five-minute grace period. That is, if I see a majority I will post that a majority has been noted and if there is still a majority five minutes after my post I will call night. NO MAJORITY LYNCHES WILL BE CALLED WITH SIX OR LESS PLAYERS REMAINING. No majorities in the last 15 mins of a round.

10.) Specials with night moves have until 30 minutes after the night is called to send me their moves.
Order of Operations is as follows:
a) Role-blocking abilities
b) All other actions
c) Night kills

11.) Everybody should have received a PM. Let me know if you did not. You can reveal what your role is unless it is noted in the PM.

12.) I will inevitably screw something up and I likely already have. I will apologize. You will deal with it. We will move on and try to enjoy this game.

ROLE REVEAL RULES, note ***IMPORTANT***

You MAY NOT reveal your role unless it falls under one of the exceptions below. You may discuss your alignment as in civ, town, mafia, indy, other but I do not want to hear the word VANILLA even if you are discussing ice cream or knight's sex life. I do not want to hear character names unless:

1. You are the leading vote getting in the current round with less than 30 minutes to go in that round or you are within 1 vote of that lead
2. You are claiming an investigative role (whether you have that role or not) and you are revealing information that you have discovered pursuant to that role.

Any attempts to circumvent this rule or angle shoot with be dealt with harshly.

Deadlines will be 11:30AM, 2:00PM & 5:00PM Eastern unless otherwise specified.

Last edited:
Welcome to Albuquerque

Home of burgeoning legal practices and crystal meth drug lords. Sometimes roles get blurred, lines get crossed and people adjust. Trust no-one.

Please note there may also be roles across the board that have parts of them redacted. Some players are unaware of parts of there roles and may or may not become more aware as the game goes on.

There are 30 players.

Two Mafia factions

For a mafia team to win, they must eliminate the other Mafia as well as any other non-civ factions that may arise. Mafia must equal or outnumber the number of remaining civs.

If one mafia is eliminated, the other will act nightly.

Civs win when all mafia are gone.

There may be other win conditions that arise as the game plays on.

DEADLINES WILL BE LONG BECAUSE OF DIFFERENT ROLES AND THE VARIETY OF ROLES. So be prepared for 30-45 min Night times. Please send all question thru PMs. All PMs will be directed to me or Goalie Mom who will be handling the end of Day 3 and at least part of the night. Please send all PMs on night 3 to both GM and I.

Have fun and if you find yourself in a jam, you know what to do...

(I tried really hard to insert a Better Call Saul gif here but I suck)

Last edited:
I bought some office chairs from IKEA today, and I found out that the founder of IKEA was a literal Nazi supporter. Is this just what 2020 is, finding out that everyone is a racist/fascist/awful human?

@Rommy, I know you asked for cheap office chair recs before. The internet loves the Markus from IKEA at $200 each. Its ok. Kinda feels like I'm sitting in a throne, and not in a good way. Armrests suck a lot. I'm probably just gonna take mine off. I guess they're fine for the price point, office chairs are expensive AF

Just flew back to SF so will be questionable for early rounds. Ive also got serious indents on my face from wearing that mask for the past 8 hours or so. Respect for the doctors/nurses and such that have to do that daily.

***Manning***

I heard that there’s a 6PM curfew for the mafia thread.

***Ryala***

I feel bad that JMan’s last game was 2 weeks ago.

I bought some office chairs from IKEA today, and I found out that the founder of IKEA was a literal Nazi supporter. Is this just what 2020 is, finding out that everyone is a racist/fascist/awful human?

@Rommy, I know you asked for cheap office chair recs before. The internet loves the Markus from IKEA at $200 each. Its ok. Kinda feels like I'm sitting in a throne, and not in a good way. Armrests suck a lot. I'm probably just gonna take mine off. I guess they're fine for the price point, office chairs are expensive AF

What made you choose that one over the JÄRVFJÄLLET?

Did you get a KOLON?

The fact that hamsters are nocturnal makes them stupidass pets.

***tim***

Dv7

There’s a nasty paper trail one could search of me bad mouthing this show, I think after the first season came out. I was wrong, and the show is good.

I bought the HON Exposure for $250ish last week and am happy with it so far. We’ll see if it holds up to my ass

Back