• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

I am just here for toogs to show up at the deadline and announce he didnt know he was playing again.

catching up a few things:

1. Lebanese food is the food I could eat every day for the rest of my life

2. I spent like three hours trying to figure out the best value on a home office chair and feel like I came away less knowledgable than I started out -- it's pretty mind-blowing how many options there are (this is a general truth for online shopping)

3. Anybody out in the streets this weekend?

slipped on the golf course yesterday and fucked my back up. not great.

Ouch. Literally the only thing I know about you is that you were scheduled to be in a foursome with me, keeper, and someone else in the Wake boards golf event way back in the day and you overslept.

knight's entry reads really freaking weird to me

Ph is being talkative and banter-y. waddup with that?

doofus just cannot help but make himself look dirty. he is the basic instinct of mafia players.

I know Numbers went to one of the Boston protests yesterday afternoon.

A lot of ish went down in Charleston and they put in a 6 to 6 curfew, which I think is actually a really good idea to curb the riot portion of the protests. The 11 PM curfew for DC was clearly too late.

Ouch. Literally the only thing I know about you is that you were scheduled to be in a foursome with me, keeper, and someone else in the Wake boards golf event way back in the day and you overslept.

did you end up playing a round of golf with keeper? what was THAT like

yeah, felt bad about that. njdeac pounded on my door for 10 minutes trying to wake me up and it just wasn't happening.

lol how was keeper in RL?

I've met him a couple of times and he was basically his boards persona.

Not a fan of Duff's small contribution to the thread so far

omg

Back