• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

I'm not super great on day 1. But thanks for the hate.

No hate. Just find it odd that you of all people are calling out quiets when your mafia approach is to be present with humor (that you know I appreciate) and banter but be quiet on the game side.

Sure but that doesn’t justify the run on him and relative lack of action. There’s no real good second place vote.

duff is a great place if you guys take your own dicks out of your own asses

vote count as of post #179
Manning(6) - da, numbers, doofus, gooner, jtp, toogs
tim(3) - ryala, mako, jman
nonny(3) - gat, manning, juice
Duff(3) - rommy, tim, tejas
redwing(2) - duff, gouda
D7(2) - townie, nonny
toogs(2) - SD3, knight
jman - ph
ryala - bym
bym - D14
doofus - redwing
knight - D7
Ph - Boston
townie - QT

YTV - eaglez, nova

quiets =/= people who haven't posted in the game yet. that being said, i'm going to be barely around most of today so i probably will fall in that category until tonight/tomorrow if i'm alive.

QT coming in hot. Seems weird.

Thanks. I'm not really worried about you at this point.
We can just wait until you miss two votes to figure out what your role is and proceed from there.

duff is a great place if you guys take your own dicks out of your own asses

Thinking about it.

I’m having a good day so far and I don’t want to ruin it with a dumb vote. Manning doesn’t look good at all.

No hate. Just find it odd that you of all people are calling out quiets when your mafia approach is to be present with humor (that you know I appreciate) and banter but be quiet on the game side.

Youve missed a few games. Kill the quiets is a necessity

I will fight every single one of you that is like "waahhhh we don't have a good second lynch candidate on D1 waaahhhh"

also im curious how im coming off bad can someone please enlighten me?

If we are running up second candidates then Nonny's vote and posts seem more mafia to me than duff's.

Why duff Rommy?

real talk - manning's reaction to being in the lead is not civ.

You can't ever evaluate manning's reaction by other people's standards.

Everyone on him should be at the top of people's lists tomorrow if/when he flips civ.

quiets =/= people who haven't posted in the game yet. that being said, i'm going to be barely around most of today so i probably will fall in that category until tonight/tomorrow if i'm alive.

And I will be lead the "WHY IS HE ALIVE" charge with vigor

vote count as of post #189
Manning(6) - da, numbers, doofus, gooner, jtp, toogs
tim(3) - ryala, mako, jman
nonny(3) - gat, manning, juice
Duff(5) - rommy, tim, tejas, gat, manning
redwing(2) - duff, gouda
D7(2) - townie, nonny
toogs(2) - SD3, knight
jman - ph
ryala - bym
bym - D14